Leupold 6.5 EFR and other scopes, rings, and bases

Want to buy or want to sell.
SqHunter
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Leupold 6.5 EFR and other scopes, rings, and bases

Post by SqHunter »

*** Scopes are now listed on another site too, so please contact me by email at the below address if interested. Thanks again for looking.

I have three scopes and several different sets of rings and bases for sale. The 6.5-20 AO EFR scope has a 5/8 dot installed by Leupold, they also went through it last spring and verified everything was in good order. It is matte finished, and comes with two sets of turrets and the turret covers. Asking 525 plus 15$ shipping and insurance to the CONUS. No Leupold box. **** EFR is sold pending funds. ****

Other things as follows:

Bushnell 3200 4-12 AO scope. No bushnell box. $200 dollars plus 15$ shipping.
Bushnell 4200 6-24 AO scope with box and sunshade. 335 plus 15$ shipping. (photo to be added later tonight).
2 sets BKL 257 rings. 15$ shipped each. *** spf ***
2 sets of BKL "single screw" risers, 1 new in the box. 22$ shipped each. *** used set sold, new set still available ***
2 sets Redfield 153 bases, polished blue. 15$ shipped each. **** one set sold, one set still available
1 set Redfield "high" rings, polished blue. 15$. *** sold pending funds
1 Redfield base for Ruger Super Blackhawk. 12$ shipped.
1 set 22 rifle rings, I believe they are Warne 9.3s but I may be mistaken. 15$ shipped.
1 set weaver quad lock rings, 10$ shipped.
1 pair Talley rings for 3/8 22 scope rail, polish blue, high. 40$ shipped.
1 pair Talley rings for 11 mm Anschutz rail, 40$ shipped. ** decided to keep these***

I am best reached by email (rexmedl@aol.com) as I don't come over here much anymore.

Thanks for looking.