Semi-Auto records??

More expensive to feed, but worth it.
21step
B Poster
B Poster

Semi-Auto records??

Post by 21step »

Would anyone out there know if there is an official record high score in the High Power Semi-Auto?

We have a range record of 17/40 here at CSLC set by Greg Buss back in 2014. I've tied it thrice this season but I just can't seem to find that 18th animal.

I'm hoping to shoot Nationals at Ridgeway if it's there in 2019. I know they'll call it a standard rifle but but it is still a pile of fun to shoot!

Thanks for any info.

Adam

By the way we had 32 guns at our July HP match! Thanks to all who traveled so far that day.
cslcAl
Master Poster
Master Poster

Re: Semi-Auto records??

Post by cslcAl »

Adam,

A record like that has to be shot at a registered match. ( state , regional, or national ). We had a state match a few years ago for Semi Auto Military guns and Greg Connors refused to recognize the scores for records. Too much work for him I guess.
If you shoot your M1A at nationals as a standard rifle; you can’t grip on the magazine. Your fore hand has to be on the stock.

Al
Team Sierra Member
dustinflint
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Re: Semi-Auto records??

Post by dustinflint »

cslcAl wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:23 am We had a state match a few years ago for Semi Auto Military guns and Greg Connors refused to recognize the scores for records. Too much work for him I guess.
Al,

You guys should resubmit those records. I'm thinking there are a few that we will have to resubmit because Greg never did anything with them.

Dustin