Marlin 39A w/scope

Want to buy or want to sell.
snaketail2
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Marlin 39A w/scope

Post by snaketail2 »

SOLD

Before I put this on Gun Broker I wanted to give the silhouette shooters a chance at it. This weekend, 9/9, I will be shooting the monthly match in Austin and I will attend the Regional Matches in Edmond OK on 9/14,15 & 16. After Oklahoma it goes on Gun Broker and will have shipping charges.

For sale: 1985 Marlin 39A with a Mueller 1-4x24 Speed-Shot scope. The rifle has no dents, scratches, scrapes or rust on the metal. There is a minor ding on the wood in the tang area. The scope was bought for 3-position shooting, but we moved and the scope was never used – sighted in, and not used again.

The scope has a 30mm tube with correct rings. It is a “red-dot” sight with a 4 moa dot. The dot is black when the power is off and has 11-brightness settings. Uses a common (Walmart) CR2032 battery. No crosshair, just a dot. The scope is bright and clear with no marks or scratches. http://muelleroptics.com/products/muell ... ot-1-4x24/

The rifle likes Norma Tac22 and CCI Tactical ammo.

I’m asking $650 for the rifle with the scope or $500 without the scope. I can accept PayPal “friends and family”, cash or money order.

Ya can’t use the scope in Lever Action Silhouette, but it makes a heck of a squirrel gun set-up (and the scope can come off after hunting season).

PM if you want more info/photos.

Michael
Rockport, Tx
left side scope.jpg
tang.jpg
full length.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by snaketail2 on Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Overheard at the Dairy Queen "I live in Port Aransas,but I'm not from here...you can tell because I have all my own teeth."
snaketail2
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Re: Marlin 39A w/scope

Post by snaketail2 »

snaketail2 wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:42 pm Before I put this on Gun Broker I wanted to give the silhouette shooters a chance at it. This weekend, 9/9, I will be shooting the monthly match in Austin and I will attend the Regional Matches in Edmond OK on 9/14,15 & 16. After Oklahoma it goes on Gun Broker and will have shipping charges.

For sale: 1985 Marlin 39A with a Mueller 1-4x24 Speed-Shot scope. The rifle has no dents, scratches, scrapes or rust on the metal. There is a minor ding on the wood in the tang area. The scope was bought for 3-position shooting, but we moved and the scope was never used – sighted in, and not used again.

The scope has a 30mm tube with correct rings. It is a “red-dot” sight with a 4 moa dot. The dot is black when the power is off and has 11-brightness settings. Uses a common (Walmart) CR2032 battery. No crosshair, just a dot. The scope is bright and clear with no marks or scratches. http://muelleroptics.com/products/muell ... ot-1-4x24/

The rifle likes Norma Tac22 and CCI Tactical ammo.

I’m asking $650 for the rifle with the scope or $500 without the scope. I can accept PayPal “friends and family”, cash or money order.

Ya can’t use the scope in Lever Action Silhouette, but it makes a heck of a squirrel gun set-up (and the scope can come off after hunting season).

PM if you want more info/photos.

Michael
Rockport, Tx
left side ext.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Overheard at the Dairy Queen "I live in Port Aransas,but I'm not from here...you can tell because I have all my own teeth."
Joaquin B
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by Joaquin B »

Is the rifle still up for sale?
Joaquin B
snaketail2
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by snaketail2 »

The rifle sold Sunday afternoon.

I'll edit the original post.

Michael