2018 Tulsa Red Castle Regional Silhouette Championship

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
SWHenry
B Poster
B Poster

2018 Tulsa Red Castle Regional Silhouette Championship

Post by SWHenry »

We had a great turnout for each day, with 28 SB shooters and 24 HP shooters. Thanks to everyone that shot and everyone that helped us out. Dustin Flint is the 4 gun aggregate champion with a total of 139 animals. He also tied the national record in HP Hunting Rifle with an incredible 38/40! There was lot's of great shooting, the weather ended up being nearly perfect.
Stan Henry
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SWHenry
B Poster
B Poster

Re: 2018 Tulsa Red Castle Regional Silhouette Championship

Post by SWHenry »

HPHR scores
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by SWHenry on Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
SWHenry
B Poster
B Poster

Post by SWHenry »

HPR scores
Dwparlett
Unclassified Poster

Post by Dwparlett »

I believe a great time was had by all. Definitely shooting it next year...
firewizard40
B Poster
B Poster

Post by firewizard40 »

it was an overall good time a good place to shoot and the crew running the match did a great job, I met a lot of good folks. despite shooting below my expectations. I am already waiting for dates next year I will be back
tulsatime
B Poster
B Poster

Post by tulsatime »

Thank you to everyone who made it up to attend our first Tulsa Red Castle Smallbore and High Power Silhouette Regional. We tip our hats to you all for coming from several states away to shoot at our range. We had a great turnout and some AMAZING shooting. The weather worked into our favor and we had a good time with all of you.

A big thanks from me to my good friend and shooting brother Stan for busting his butt to make this event go great. He worked very hard and did an amazing job.

We look forward to you all coming back out next year and seeing you at the other great events across the country.

Keep shooting. See ya soon.

Will Beeler
Tulsatime
Tulsatime
cheapshot
B Poster
B Poster

Post by cheapshot »

Thanks for a great shoot you guys! Sure hope you do it again next year, I know it's a lot of work but you did a great job. Your range is first class.
jrywho
B Poster
B Poster

Post by jrywho »

I also wanted to thank everyone at Red Castle for a well planned and executed match. Several things stood out which made this a great success. First scores were updated after each relay. This kept the entire match results current and time spent walking to the range house was minimal. Door prizes were placed on tables in the range house with names attached. No time was required to call peoples names and stand around waiting to complete handouts. For people that traveled this saved a significant amount of needed time to return home.
I personally received several excellent door prizes. Thank you for those items, very much appreciated.
Great people putting on this match and great people attended.
Very enjoyable, looking forward to next year!
**==