Inline Fabrication Press quick change system....

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
cedestech
Distinguished Master Poster w/Palms

Inline Fabrication Press quick change system....

Post by cedestech »

I don't usually shill out for companies/people except when I am blown away....

Long story short, lost a chunk of my reloading room to a bath remodel. Room has been tore up from the floor up since January...

Remodel finally done, wife bought me 2 industrial work benches to make up for the loss of counter space I had....

Knew I didn't want to just mount the presses and have them in my way when not reloading... looked around for a solution and found Inline. 3 plates (2 presses and one for a vice), quick change bench mount, riser for mount because I wasn't going to router the pocket into the top and a holder that mounts to the wall to hold the presses when not in use. I believe the total for everything including shipping was $130ish....

2 day shipping, figured out where I wanted to mount everything and mounted. It is solid and very nice, well thought out kit. It's one of those things you buy and once you get it/use it, you'd easily pay more.... no interest in the company, not getting any kick backs, just straight up blown away.... (I'm kinda simple so it's not hard to do, just really am surprised)

Pictures for your enjoyment.... :)

Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?
Doodaddy
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Re: Inline Fabrication Press quick change system....

Post by Doodaddy »

That's a really handy system. I may borrow the idea in the coming weeks while I'm building my reloading room.
I am NOT Danny Hatch. Image
Jason
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Jason »

Note that Dan (owner of Inline Fab) also makes wall mount brackets that you can hang your equipment on when it's not in use. I have two Hornady LnL AP progressive presses (one set up for large primers and one for small), an RCBS Rock Chucker, and a bench vise mounted on their own quick change plates.

https://inlinefabrication.com/collectio ... tes-double

Two of the double storage dock holds all four pieces of equipment, but be warned that two presses can put a fair amount of weight on a bracket. Mine are mounted into the concrete wall of my garage. If you are using standard drywall/2x4 stud walls, the double dock isn't long enough to reach two studs with standard stud spacing.
cedestech

Post by cedestech »

Jason wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:01 am Note that Dan (owner of Inline Fab) also makes wall mount brackets that you can hang your equipment on when it's not in use.

If you are using standard drywall/2x4 stud walls, the double dock isn't long enough to reach two studs with standard stud spacing.

Yup, only have 2 presses and a vise so I bought the double slot hanger.

YES on in studs... I actually put a board up I could catch 3 studs then the center bolt on the holder used a lag screw to go through the holder, board and into a stud.... I bet it is 30+ pounds hanging...

Again, no affiliation but damn, I wish I had bought this earlier...
Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?
Jason
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Jason »

Be careful browsing that site. Even though his stuff is very reasonably priced, there's a LOT of it that's very good so you can end up spending more than you originally intended. I have the ultramount with double trays and piggy back die rack, roller levers, and several other items. I can't imagine the pain of loading without the Inline Fab stuff now. As you mention, I have no interaction with the company other than buying a bunch of their stuff but I know that I've sent at least 20 people there over the years and everyone that I've referred has the same reaction that you are having. :)
Another Dang 9
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by Another Dang 9 »

I'm more interested in those benches. Where did you pick those up?
Its a dog eat dog world and I'm wearing milk bone underwear.
NRA Endowment Member
cedestech

Post by cedestech »

Industrial cabinet, somewhere between Sure and Home Depot quality, all welded, roller bearing, solid wood top and all the metal wrap is supposed to be coated with some sort of chemical resistant material....

https://houston.craigslist.org/tls/d/cu ... 32658.html

Made a deal with the guy to deliver and help bring in the house... thank God he is a big ass LSU football player... damn things are heavy as hell and barely made it in the house on furniture dollies...

12' of continuous counter top. Just installed cabinets on the wall above them and peg board on the wall behind them. Will run electric to the tops and lights under the cabinets this weekend. It'll be nice to be able to work on guns and reload in a first world country again...

=))
Doodaddy
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by Doodaddy »

Great looking cabinets. The ad mentioned the steel tariffs complicating things and can I ever relate to that. My building cost skyrocketed because of that crap.
I am NOT Danny Hatch. Image
acorneau
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by acorneau »

Those curtains though...

x_x

:D
Allen Corneau
cedestech

Post by cedestech »

acorneau wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:53 am Those curtains though...

x_x

:D
They have been changed.... ;)
Another Dang 9
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by Another Dang 9 »

I bought a Sears cabinet many years ago and it serves its purpose well. Most folks spend big bucks on their reloading equipment then mount it to a rinky dink bench. I learned the hard way myself a good bench is worth more than its weight in gold.
Its a dog eat dog world and I'm wearing milk bone underwear.
NRA Endowment Member
DJA
B Poster
B Poster

Post by DJA »

As cheap as I now you are, I'm shocked that you didn't go with plywood and c-clamps!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.