Midwest Fall Regional Silhouette Match

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
jrywho
B Poster
B Poster

Midwest Fall Regional Silhouette Match

Post by jrywho »

Monroe County Gun Club conducted their annual Fall Regional on Oct. 7th. I would like to thank Doug Mallory for putting on a great match once again. Those that helped run and prepare the range did an excellent job. Daniel also did a great job with score keeping. Meal was good and provided by Daniels wife.
The weather made the day a little hectic due to fog and rain. Two 80 round matches in one day is quite a lot shooting but that is why we attend matches, to SHOOT!
For those that have never shot at Monroe County it is a challenging range for SB and HP for multiple reasons.
Plan to return next year and had a great time.

If anyone has the final match results please post.

**==
atomicbrh
Master Poster
Master Poster

Re: Midwest Fall Regional Silhouette Match

Post by atomicbrh »

In the past Daniel sent the match results to the competitors by e-mail but it takes longer than a few days.
I would give him some more time. He is a busy guy.
cheapshot
B Poster
B Poster

Post by cheapshot »

Always a fun shoot and plenty of good food!
jrywho
B Poster
B Poster

Post by jrywho »

I wanted to add a comment to this post regarding the competition level within the Midwest SB and HP silhouette matches.
It is nothing less than fierce in the A, AA, AAA ranks. When viewing the scores during the lasts several matches a win has come by only one or two points. There are a number of AA, AAA shooters that on any given day, could pull off a first place win. Everyone I have encountered is fully committed to better themselves and improve scores. This competition keeps me returning to the next match. My hat is off to the people I compete with on a monthly basis. To you Master shooters, lookout your about to have more competition!

:ymapplause: