Web site updates

This is what we do.
stsbuyer
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by stsbuyer »

eeleater wrote:Evelio

"1/2 min. group at 100 meters consistently" sounds great- but is it possible given the limitations of the ammunition and guns that fit our silhouette standards?

Are you talking about all shots within 1/2 min circle, or the average deviation from the point of aim being under 1/2 min?.

It sounds great- but that sounds like a very high standard.
If you succeed I suspect there will be a big shift in what people are shooting...
Since this is my rifle, guess I should give a little input. As it stands right now my 504 would be lucky to shoot a 2
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

Eeleater, I've seen Evelio's work, Kitty even let me shoot it, and yes, it's possible. Of course, the problem with a rifle that good is, when you miss everyone knows whose fault it was...
"If the America people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currencies, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their prosperity" - TJ
ajj
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by ajj »

The problem with a BAD rifle is that, when you miss, everyone knows whose fault it was.
Evelio Mc Donald
Sponsor
Sponsor

REM 504

Post by Evelio Mc Donald »

OK guys, sorry to get you, all going. First at 100 meters, 1/2 min. is about 3/4'' and we are talking about possibly a Lilja tight bore barrel, a good bedding job, and of course pretty good conditions. There are several rifles out there now capable of that accuracy,and even better under the right conditions.
I just finished one that shot 3 different 5 shots group that you could be cover with a dime, at 100 YARDS.
Evelio
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

ajj wrote:The problem with a BAD rifle is that, when you miss, everyone knows whose fault it was.
Yup - it's even my fault when my Son misses...
"If the America people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currencies, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their prosperity" - TJ
GeoNLR
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by GeoNLR »

I added some links to iin-bound stocks on my site...keep in mind ROUGH renditions of what they will hopefully look like, but you get the picture....

http://www.chickensshootingsupply.com/services.html
Image Chicken George