Tennessee States

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Tennessee States

Post by Innocent »

Here Kitty,Kitty,
I tried to eat some desert for you but had to eat some for Papa (soon to be grandpapa) Bear so I didn't have enough room for yours too Kitty.
Powding and Carol couldn't even finish one of the sampler cakes between them last night.
Hot day at the range but fairly good shooting conditions, very light winds, mostly from straight down the range. Scores still a little on the low side. Two sixty shot matches, with 47 being high in standard and 41 in hunter. Some neat plaques with the high turkey saying something about eating more beef. I'm sure Gator will post more after he has had a chance to recover. The brownies that Verlee made to go with the lunch were great. Great match with the target setters were fast all day, even in the heat. Fun match, thanks Gator, Verlee, Possum and all the others involved.

BTW the shirts are gray this year....and I was looking forward to that fantasic shade of pink Ed.

Innocent
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.
Gator
AA Poster
AA Poster

Re: Tennessee States

Post by Gator »

Innocent wrote: BTW the shirts are gray this year....and I was looking forward to that fantasic shade of pink Ed.
Innocent
Pink ain't happenin'. Imagine a Gator in a pink Tutu. Sounds pretty "pansy ass" to me...

Hot weekend but good. Missed ya Kitty. Lots of help from all the gang. It makes it a lot easier if everyone jumps in and helps. Thanks to all especially my wife Verlee.

Here are the results
jneihouse
Distinguished Master Poster
Distinguished Master Poster

Post by jneihouse »

Looks like you had a good turnount this year. Sorry to have missed it, but just couldn't get it done, with Kolby starting school today and my Grandkids doing likewise.......Glad all had a good time......Thanks, Innocent, for trying to work in my dessert.....Know you gave it your best shot....That little place has the best desserts on the tour, with Evies in PeEll a close second.....Maybe next year. See you all at the Midsout Classic,

Kitty
Commander in Chief, F Troop
Gator
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by Gator »

2007 Tennessee Smallbore Rifle Silhouette Championships.
18 August 2007 at the Chattanooga Rifle Club

Hot
Bob Mc Alice
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Post by Bob Mc Alice »

Thanks for the pictures Ed.......And congradulations to you Mary!..........Bob M.
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

Bob,
Thanks, it looks like Colorado states should be a marathon, three 40 shots matches per day. I'm looking forward to that challenge.

Mary
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.