SK Pistol Match ammo

22 Long Rifle ammo is finicky. Tell us all about it here.
ShootingStar
AA Poster
AA Poster

SK Pistol Match ammo

Post by ShootingStar »

Fellow Silhouette shooters. . .
Just wanting to see who, if anyone, is using or has tried this ammo in Smallbore Silhouettes?!?

I read some great things about it over on RimfireCentral and got a brick to give it a try. I won't be able to try it out for another couple weeks, so checking here to see how it's performed for others.
I got it from Cathy (GoodShootingInc) for $6.10 a box, so that puts it cost-wise between SK Stnd + and SK Rifle Match.
Based on reports on RFC, it shoots well above it's price. I'm hoping it's tighter grouping and no flyers than CCI SV, Stnd+ and Rifle Match.

I'll give it a try in my Annie, and my CZ Style and report back! But you gonna have to wait. . .
Meanwhile, let me know how it did for you in your rifle (let me know what that was too)!
Also posted on RFC, so you don't have to answer both places!!

Thanks,
ShootingStar - aka Greg Chandler
Your cast-iron silhouette "dealer" - do you need a fix?
jbmarshtx
A Poster
A Poster

Re: SK Pistol Match ammo

Post by jbmarshtx »

I've used it a lot in the CZ that I used to shoot. I also just ordered a brick of it with the 2 bricks of SK Rifle Match I got from Cathy. It worked really well in my CZ. I don't know how it will do in the 1712 that I shoot now.

I also bought some mixed lots of RWS rifle match to see if one was much better than the others. But it didn't shoot 'that' much better than the SK that I had.
PAndy
B Poster
B Poster

Post by PAndy »

SK pistol match is one of my favorites. It has shot very well in a number of guns over the years. Brunoshooters has a few dozen boxes available this morning. FYI
pugs
Unclassified Poster

Post by pugs »

Shoots really well but very very tight to eject on Colt Officer match so I use it in the Woodsmans
MOTO VITA
A Poster
A Poster

Post by MOTO VITA »

PAndy wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:33 am SK pistol match is one of my favorites. It has shot very well in a number of guns over the years. Brunoshooters has a few dozen boxes available this morning. FYI
You must be local to be able to buy loose boxes, they only show full cases on their website and they don't accept phone calls. How do you do it?
PAndy
B Poster
B Poster

Post by PAndy »

Post was back in April. Seems like some SK ammo is gradually showing up again.