Oklahoma State Smallbore Championships

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
Kujones
B Poster
B Poster

Oklahoma State Smallbore Championships

Post by Kujones »

When and where are the Oklahoma Smallbore Championships?
SWHenry
B Poster
B Poster

Re: Oklahoma State Smallbore Championships

Post by SWHenry »

There’s not a State Championship for silhouette. There will be a regional in Tulsa on Sept 25th, and probably followed by HP on the 26th. HP Sunday is not for sure yet, but we’ll have something for day 2, we’re still talking about options.

Stan
texasmac
B Poster
B Poster

Post by texasmac »

The annual Tornado Alley .22BPCR match at the Ok City Gun Club (OKCGC) has been cancelled for 2021. I understand plans are to schedule it in 2022.

Wayne
NRA Life (Benefactor & President's Council) Member, TSRA Life Member, NSSF Member, Author & Publisher of the Browning BPCR book
http://www.texas-mac.com
lijeboy
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by lijeboy »

texasmac wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 7:08 pm The annual Tornado Alley .22BPCR match at the Ok City Gun Club (OKCGC) has been cancelled for 2021. I understand plans are to schedule it in 2022.

Wayne
I think he was referring to Smallbore Silhouette, which is a different discipline from 22BPCR. It is shot all standing, offhand.
~Jeanne Ring

It's always something.
texasmac
B Poster
B Poster

Post by texasmac »

lijeboy wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 7:56 am
texasmac wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 7:08 pm The annual Tornado Alley .22BPCR match at the Ok City Gun Club (OKCGC) has been cancelled for 2021. I understand plans are to schedule it in 2022.
Wayne
I think he was referring to Smallbore Silhouette, which is a different discipline from 22BPCR. It is shot all standing, offhand.
Thanks Jeanne. It's tough to keep track of all the disciplines. BTW, pass my congratulations along to Glenn for winning the 2021 TX Regional 22BPCR Scope match. Both of you did some nice shooting.

Wayne
NRA Life (Benefactor & President's Council) Member, TSRA Life Member, NSSF Member, Author & Publisher of the Browning BPCR book
http://www.texas-mac.com
lijeboy
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by lijeboy »

Thank you. Glenn had a great shooting weekend. I had a malfunctioning scope, which kept my score lower than I expected. That's my excuse, anyway. I keep a pocketful, if you ever need to borrow one, just holler.
~Jeanne Ring

It's always something.