Drue Wands Invitational Louisiana Lever Action Silhouette Championship - December 11-12, 2021

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
dustinflint
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Drue Wands Invitational Louisiana Lever Action Silhouette Championship - December 11-12, 2021

Post by dustinflint »

The 2021 Louisiana Lever Action state championship will be held on December 11-12 at The Fusilier Complex in Arnaudville, Louisiana (just outside of Lafayette).

This is an invitational tournament that is traditionally hard to get into. Due to the short December days we are forced to limit participation and so the competitors from the year before are invited first to secure their spot. Generally only a couple of spots become available each year. We are expanding the match some this year so we have a FEW spots open for this year's match. (We have more spots for smallbore & PC than we do for big bore).

The program & entry form is attached. If you'd like to come PLEASE EMAIL ME ASAP (dustinflint@yahoo.com). Don't just print up an entry form and mail it in - it'll be too late.

Again, space is limited so email me soon if you'd like to come.

Dustin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
acorneau
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Re: Drue Wands Invitational Louisiana Lever Action Silhouette Championship - December 11-12, 2021

Post by acorneau »

Updated on the TX Silhouette calendar!
Allen Corneau
dustinflint
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Re: Drue Wands Invitational Louisiana Lever Action Silhouette Championship - December 11-12, 2021

Post by dustinflint »

Everyone,

This match is FULL. I’m happy to put you on the waitlist if you email me but please don’t send an entry form or payment. Thanks.

Dustin
thauglor
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by thauglor »

Hi Dustin,

I tried emailed but it might have gotten lost. What are the facilities like in at this range? I was going to try tent camping there if possible.

Thanks,
Zoran
dustinflint
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Post by dustinflint »

thauglor wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:10 pm Hi Dustin,

I tried emailed but it might have gotten lost. What are the facilities like in at this range? I was going to try tent camping there if possible.

Thanks,
Zoran
Hey Zoran,

The facilities are fine for tent camping but it's not allowed at the club. Sorry. I will bring it up with the board this week but I'm pretty positive they're going to tell me no because the gate would have you locked in all night.

Dustin
thauglor
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by thauglor »

Np, thank you for the response. Luckily the nearest hotel allows dogs and they don't have a weight restriction. Time to load some 30-30 over the weekend
dustinflint
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Post by dustinflint »

Results below. Congratulations to John Mullins on a dominating sweep of the championships and a match-record grand aggregate score of 111/120.
2021 Drue Wands Invitational Scorebook.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hondayamaha
B Poster
B Poster

Post by hondayamaha »

Dustin you and the crew did a great job. Thanks Rich
dustinflint
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Post by dustinflint »

hondayamaha wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:09 pm Dustin you and the crew did a great job. Thanks Rich
Rich,

Thanks for coming and great shooting!!

Dustin