Which Rule Excludes Red Dot Sights?

Centerfires, rimfires, pistol cartridges and everything in between.
atomicbrh
Master Poster
Master Poster

Re: Which Rule Excludes Red Dot Sights?

Post by atomicbrh »

The newest paper copy I have is copyrighted 2016 but has "REVISED MAY 2018" printed above that. These were given out during the 2018 Nationals at Whittington.
I wonder if nra has printed copies of that newest 2020 version.
GTS
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by GTS »

They have. Received one at the match in Raton this year.
No1_49er
A Poster
A Poster

Post by No1_49er »

atomicbrh wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:42 pm The newest paper copy I have is copyrighted 2016 but has "REVISED MAY 2018" printed above that. These were given out during the 2018 Nationals at Whittington.
I wonder if nra has printed copies of that newest 2020 version.
Amongst a few other "minor details", by referring to a 2018 copy of the rulebook you have not availed yourself of the addition to 3.1.3 a, forth sentence, which adds the ability to use a non magnified round aperture in the front sight. Never mind that that rule was accepted in 2017, it wasn't actually put in the printed edition until 2020.
It pays to keep up to date, even if that means scrutiny of the on-line version and printing only those changes which you think might impacts your needs. No need to print the whole thing if it's only a few words in a paragraph that are changed.
edgehit
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by edgehit »

Nearly everyone has a smartphone these days. Perhaps you could download the rule book No1_49er provided and save it to the phone so you don’t have to keep a paper copy?
- Joe
No1_49er
A Poster
A Poster

Post by No1_49er »

^^^^^^^ What he said.
The whole pdf rule-book is only about 1 meg in size. Smaller file size than most of the photos kept on the phone.