WTB Silhouette Vest

Want to buy or want to sell.
Kujones
B Poster
B Poster

WTB Silhouette Vest

Post by Kujones »

Want To buy a Silhouette vest. Thought that I'd start here before going new.
dan2116
B Poster
B Poster

Re: WTB Silhouette Vest

Post by dan2116 »

where are new vests sold? I have looked and cant find a supplier.
MOTO VITA
A Poster
A Poster

Post by MOTO VITA »

acorneau
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by acorneau »

Chris Winstead (Kathy Winstead-Severin's father) is the guy for Hardscrabble Mountain. He made my vest, Chris's vest, and a bunch of others. Highly recommended.

You can also check into the "Mexican style" of vests but I'm not exactly sure who to contact on that one. If you're interested in one those I'm sure we can find out for you.
Allen Corneau
cedestech
Distinguished Master Poster w/Palms

Post by cedestech »

Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?
Bigfoot
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by Bigfoot »

What size are you looking for. I’ve got an XL best from hardsceable that is way too big for me. Vest is black and I can email pics in the morning if you want to text me at 206/407/7404. I’ve lost nearly 80 lbs so I’m having to replace everything so if it works out I’ll turn around and order one in my new size which would be rad. Hope it works out! Mine is 100% suede has aged extremely well.
Res ipsa loquitur
cedestech

Post by cedestech »

Bigfoot wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:25 pm What size are you looking for. I’ve got an XL best from hardsceable that is way too big for me. Vest is black and I can email pics in the morning if you want to text me at 206/407/7404. I’ve lost nearly 80 lbs so I’m having to replace everything so if it works out I’ll turn around and order one in my new size which would be rad. Hope it works out! Mine is 100% suede has aged extremely well.
Congratulations! (if it was on purpose) That is a good problem to have!
Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?
Sporty
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by Sporty »

Email sent. I have a 3-color leather Hardscrabble Mountain vest. No pin holes used for four seasons.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-Charlie (Lee) Meli
Retired match director @ Piedmont Gun Club, Rutherdfordton, NC