Rifles for sale

Want to buy or want to sell.
L. Rivard
B Poster
B Poster

Rifles for sale

Post by L. Rivard »

CZ 452 Varmint Model, Frankenhunter style cherry wood stock plus factory stock. Leupold BR 24 scope with 3/8 dot. Rifle makes weight for Hunter and is very accurate. Factor trigger smoothed up and lighter spring, just over 2 lbs. $850 shipped and insured. Sold pending funds.

Howa 1500, .308 Win. Silver cerracoated metal, Frankenhunter style California English walnut stock. Factory 2 stage trigger smoothed up.
Weaver style scope bases. Rifle weights 7.1 lbs, makes weight for Hunter with most scopes. Recent build with less than 50 rounds down the tube. $700 shipped and insured. Price reduced to $600.

Can E- mail photos.
I will deal over the telephone only, no "I'll take it" posts or PM's please. Call 2 zero 9,six zero 4 six 8 two 8.
Last edited by L. Rivard on Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
cedestech
Distinguished Master Poster w/Palms

Re: Rifles for sale

Post by cedestech »

I'll take the CZ. Message on the way...
Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?
cedestech

Re: Rifles for sale

Post by cedestech »

In case anyone is wondering... he had just gotten of the phone with someone from Alaska when I called... The CZ sold.
Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?