Merrier 1712 SB Stock

Want to buy or want to sell.
jbmarshtx
A Poster
A Poster

Merrier 1712 SB Stock

Post by jbmarshtx »

I bought a 1712 that was in this stock. I am waiting...patiently...for a restock of the barreled action to match my highpower rifle, so this is for sale. This rifle made hunter weight with bkl rings, a stock 1712 barreled action, and a FX3 25x scope. I actually added a few ounces to it to get it right at hunter weight.

It was unfinished when I bought it, and I had a hydrodipped by Willie Doke. It is a dark red base, black carbon fiber film, and clear coated.

I can't tell you anything about the bottom metal other than it is 2 pieces and was included when I bought the rifle. The trigger guard is held on by 2 tiny allen screws. You could probably find 2 more with some google-fu, but I did not look. I assume that the bedding and pillars were done by Wayne Merrier since they look the same as a CZ stock I had that he did.

I'm asking $450 shipped to you as is including the bottom metal. I should also be at the TX State Smallbore match. Prefer to go by first I'll take it. Will accept reasonable offers.

jbmarshtx
A Poster
A Poster

Re: Merrier 1712 SB Stock

Post by jbmarshtx »

Sold pending funds.