Pharr copy stock, Quad/FinnfireII

Want to buy or want to sell.
cedestech
Distinguished Master Poster w/Palms

Pharr copy stock, Quad/FinnfireII

Post by cedestech »

Evelio inletted for a FinnfireII, should fit a quad but don't know about the bottom metal/tg. Barrel channel was enlarged for a Sundberg Lija
barrel so I think anything you want would fit in. Current buttpad is just screwed on so you can change it out, depending on thickness would get you
anywhere from 13 to 14" LOP. Or mill the inletting out and start over. Bottom inletting for factory TG is narrow so any aluminum TG will inlet in nicely.
Dip looks fantastic and don't see a flaw on it.

$275 shipped.

Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?
edgehit
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Re: Pharr copy stock, Quad/FinnfireII

Post by edgehit »

Have I been eating mushrooms? That’s a creative paint job. I’m tempted to buy it. Is it a split finger version?
- Joe
cedestech

Post by cedestech »

I’ll get some more pictures this evening. Never noticed the difference between the two.
Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?
cedestech

Post by cedestech »

Post image is being a pain this evening...

Here is the only one that will show.... the rest are getting a 505 error...

Grab a friend and come down to the state match this weekend and I'll give you a special price on it.