WTS Marlin 39a .22

Want to buy or want to sell.
wildbillcody
Unclassified Poster

WTS Marlin 39a .22

Post by wildbillcody »

Hi guys.
I built this gun years ago to shoot silhouette at a local club, only got to use it once then we moved away. I would love to get back into it, but there is nothing close, so it's time to go. The gun was made in 1964 IIRC, it had a homemade stock set on it when I got it that was really ugly. I in turn, added a new Walnut forearm and stock to make it look like the older Marlins. I have a thing for the hooked steel buttplates. I also added a Marble rear sight with windage adjustment. It has a few extra holes in the receiver from a scope mount and a spot of thinning blue on the barrel from sitting in a safe, along with some usual scrapes or scratches, nothing major. So it's not a collectors rifle, but defiantly shoots great. I would like to get $700 + shipping for it. I can provide other pics if you need them.
TIA
39art.jpg
39a2.jpg
39a3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wildbillcody
Unclassified Poster

Re: WTS Marlin 39a .22

Post by wildbillcody »

a couple more pics...
39a4.jpg
39a5.jpg
BTW I know I'm new here, but you can search for me on Ebay, Gunboards or Gunbroker under the username shari71 for seller feedback.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.