Same add, new stuff for sale….

Want to buy or want to sell.
cedestech
Distinguished Master Poster w/Palms

Same add, new stuff for sale….

Post by cedestech »

Last edited by cedestech on Fri Dec 24, 2021 7:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?
acorneau
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Re: Crazy Emmett's rifle sales... (again)... 1710HB

Post by acorneau »

Emmett, if the rifle gets parted out consider me interested in the scope.

=:)
Allen Corneau
cedestech

Post by cedestech »

Put the scope on and zero’d it today so the rifle is shootable if someone wanted to play with it local. There is a 10 shot group at 100+ yards with 10mph quartering tail wind…. RWS Rifle match.

Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?
psteiger
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by psteiger »

I can't believe this hasn't sold yet. Super nice setup with EVERYTHING you could want to customize it. Then if you wanted to get some of your money back, sell off the extra bits.Why don't I buy it? I need ANOTHER wrong handed =)) bolt gun like another hole in my head. :D
cedestech

Post by cedestech »

Rifle sold today…. Stock available… Keeping the mags and the scope….. :)

:mrgreen:
Varn
A Poster
A Poster

Re: Rifle sold, stock available….

Post by Varn »

What stock is available and what is the price?
cedestech

Post by cedestech »

The Wooster stock, $520 shipped. Inletted for a side safety 1710, side safety 1712 will drop in also but have a little extra room around the barrel. Comes with trigger guard and action screws. LOP depending on trigger and shoe 13.5 - 14” There is 1/4” of self stick foam pad on butt pad that can be pulled off right now.
cedestech

Instead of a new ad… more stuff added…

Post by cedestech »

cedestech wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:48 am While my dear wife stole the rifle I was going to have rebarreled I purchased a 1710 and started playing with it.

She decided she wasn't all that interested in small bore so for sale it went...

No one expressed great interest in it so I did what any normal human that wants a heavy barrel repeater would do, had it rebarreled.

So now, the 1710 is literally excess to my needs... I have 3 smallbore rifles, a 54MS frankinhunter, a heavy barreled 1712 and this unmolested
1710HB. It's the odd man out... (or rifle as it were)

Complete package, $3600 shipped. WOW that is a lot! What do I get for such a hefty price you are asking...

Let me lay it out...

A unmolested 1710HB with it's factory walnut stock, 2 triggers, a single stage and 2 stage, 2 stage has the 2# spring, single is light and would need to be resprung for hunter rifle, a VERY nice Wooster stock, right hand because I'm not weird, LOP, depending on trigger placement is 13.5-14 and I have 1/4 of stick on foam on it that can be peeled off the buttpad to adjust (with the trigger shoe set all the way back it makes the LOP 14 for me), 4 Savage mags that have been modified, feed 100%, drop free and have Woosters bottom metal on them, 2 sets of P Deal rings, .9 and 1.3, and a Leupold 24X with fine crosshair and 1/2" dot....

All I have shot out of the rifle so far is RWS Rifle match and SK Rifle match, shoots well, would probably shine once ammo is abundant again and you can lot test.

Nothing is sold separate till the rifle sells.

Rifle with factory stock, single stage trigger and one factory 5 shot mag $2000 shipped.
Can take pictures of what ever you'd like... cedestech@yahoo.com

Makes weight for Hunter Rifle as shown…

cedestech

Post by cedestech »

Let’s clear out some stuff here….

Brand new Wooster stock (black and white one), fit’s 1712 or 1710 side safety, LOP 13.5-14 depending on trigger type and blade placement. With trigger guard and action screws. $500 shipped.

Brand new 2 stage trigger with the 2# spring in it for 1710 or 1712 WITH OUT wing safety, will not work with wing safety. $400 shipped.

Fajen thumbhole stock for 54 match single shot actions. Pillared and bedded. Wing safety but side safety will fit also. 13.5 - 14” LOP depending on trigger type and blade placement. $150 shipped.

Evelio’s Pharr copy wood stock, inletted for a Finnfire II but should fit a quad also. 13” LOP. No action screws or bottom metal. $150 shipped.

Lija Sundberg profile barrel, will fit Quad or Finnfire II. 22LR. $300 shipped.

Ragged Hole Remage barrel, 26”, #4 contour, 6CM, with stainless barrel nut, new/uninstalled, unfired $400 shipped.

With the 6CM barrel, several hundred once fired (not by me) 6CM LRP cases. These were shot out of an overgassed semi-auto so they will need some love resizing. $100 with barrel.

thauglor
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by thauglor »

I will take the Evelio wood stock for $150
Grantmac
A Poster
A Poster

Post by Grantmac »

thauglor wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:36 pm I will take the Evelio wood stock for $150
I'll take it if you decide not to
cedestech

Re: Same add, new stuff for sale….

Post by cedestech »

Some extra pictures that were asked for by a couple people…

cedestech

Post by cedestech »

The wood unicorn stock is sold, the black-and-white Wooster stock is going on a Lend , lease program…
cedestech

Post by cedestech »

Still have the 6CM barrel and brass…. The Fajen 54 match wood stock…. The 1710/1712 2 stage trigger…. trades are possible… I don’t “need“ anything but you never know…. :)
GTS
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by GTS »

Hi Emmet,

If the Wooster stock goes back on the "sell - ship" program, let me know.

Greg