SOLD - Custom Anschutz 1712 Smallbore Hunter Silhouette rifle by Evelio

Want to buy or want to sell.
Bret_K
B Poster
B Poster

SOLD - Custom Anschutz 1712 Smallbore Hunter Silhouette rifle by Evelio

Post by Bret_K »

I have for sale a beautiful custom Smallbore Hunter Silhouette rifle built on the Anschutz 1712 platform by Evelio McDonald. It has a Lilja tapered and fluted barrel, Anschutz 2-stage trigger, lightweight fiberglass Pharr stock and aluminum 1 piece bottom metal. All of this combines to form a very sexy rifle that is capable of absolute and practical accuracy. (Far greater than I was ever capable of exhibiting.) It is a joy to shoot, however due to time and physical conditions I am unable to come close to doing this competition piece of equipment justice, so I'm hoping some aspiring silhouette shooter will be able to benefit from this sale.

The Sightron Big Sky Silhouette scope and BKL riser and rings are not included, however, I would consider selling to the winning bidder if desired. I have 3 factory Anschutz 5-round magazines to go along with the rifle. Evelio told me that the rifle alone is worth $2500 as is, but I'm willing to take $2300 shipped to your FFL. I will accept USPS MO or digital payments from CashApp or Zelle if you prefer.

You can email me at bkoesser[at]hotmail[dot]com if you have questions.
20211110_143155.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Bret_K on Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Smayone
B Poster
B Poster

Re: Custom Anschutz 1712 Smallbore Hunter Silhouette rifle by Evelio

Post by Smayone »

PM Sent
Bret_K
B Poster
B Poster

Re: Custom Anschutz 1712 Smallbore Hunter Silhouette rifle by Evelio

Post by Bret_K »

SOLD!!