Anyone in AZ…

This is what we do.
bigrobbierob
B Poster
B Poster

Anyone in AZ…

Post by bigrobbierob »

Been a looooooong time. Used to shoot CLA rimfire but that was a long time ago and am looking to get back into the game. This time in Smallbore Silhouette. Anyone here shooting the matches at Ben Avery? Any website I can get match info at? I do not have any social media so I can’t check that.

Thank you guys in advance.
TomJ
B Poster
B Poster

Re: Anyone in AZ…

Post by TomJ »

Welcome back. There is a smallbore silhouette match at Ben Avery this Sunday. The match starts at 9 am, practice begins at 7:30. Great group of people. Tom
bigrobbierob
B Poster
B Poster

Post by bigrobbierob »

Thanks TomJ. Still need to get gear in order and what not plus I’ll be outta town. What’s the normal match schedule like… 3rd Sunday, 4th Sunday, Last Sunday of the month? Is there anywhere online to see the info?
GilaMonsterAZ
Unclassified Poster

Post by GilaMonsterAZ »

If ya want to shoot where it's a bit COOLER in AZ in August, consider coming up to Rim Country, and shoot metallic silhouette at the Jim Jones Shooting Range, 2 miles south of Payson. On the 4th Saturday each month, we shoot a match with .22 rifles. See the tontorimsportsclub.com calendar online, or contact match director at steel_chickens-trsc@yahoo.com
bigrobbierob
B Poster
B Poster

Post by bigrobbierob »

GilaMonsterAZ wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:03 pm If ya want to shoot where it's a bit COOLER in AZ in August, consider coming up to Rim Country, and shoot metallic silhouette at the Jim Jones Shooting Range, 2 miles south of Payson. On the 4th Saturday each month, we shoot a match with .22 rifles. See the tontorimsportsclub.com calendar online, or contact match director at steel_chickens-trsc@yahoo.com
I see what you tried to do there… I’m not falling for the cooler and August in Payson line. Done many of opening Dove weekends with my Grandfather in the Rye area just south.

I appreciate the invite but due to work I would need to take vacation to make a Saturday match. I’m not even joking. But the off chance I can plan a Saturday off I would love to. I go way back in that area and have enjoyed many of first’s in the greater Payson area.
GilaMonsterAZ
Unclassified Poster

Post by GilaMonsterAZ »

:D :D :D
dscak1
A Poster
A Poster

Post by dscak1 »

Rio Salado 3rd Saturday of the month (see Rio Salado Sportsmans Club calendar). Ben Avery, 4th Sunday of the month. Don't think their internet site is updated.
bigrobbierob
B Poster
B Poster

Post by bigrobbierob »

dscak1 wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:44 am Rio Salado 3rd Saturday of the month (see Rio Salado Sportsmans Club calendar). Ben Avery, 4th Sunday of the month. Don't think their internet site is updated.
Thank you Sir