Anschutz standard rifle with Leupold scope

Want to buy or want to sell.
cedestech
Distinguished Master Poster w/Palms

Anschutz standard rifle with Leupold scope

Post by cedestech »

54 wing safety match action, dual extractor, wing safety, 1407-U9 trigger, McMillan Anschutz MS stock, barrel is 25.5” long, tapered to .675 at the muzzle, Leupold M8, 1/2 dot, tall 1/4” turrets, PDeal rings and trigger shoe. Weighs right under 10# as pictured.

This has been a ongoing project that just sits in the back of the safe. Shoots SK Rifle Match well, am sure it shoots other flavors of ammo well. Bought as a barreled action with a skinny cut off barrel, bought a 1907 (?) barrel (32” super heavy) and had a local gunsmith that does really good center fire work taper it, cut it down, reblue it and install it. His idea of a rimfire match chamber was a bit long and didn’t shoot real well. Gave it to Tumbleweeds to pull the barrel, it is now threaded into the action and chambered (note picture with round engraved 3/4 the way through the drive bands). Trigger is 2 stage and right at 3/4 pound total weight. Will extract unfired round (SK products, haven’t tried Eley), Stock is a McMillian that is made for a 2013 action and has an adapter to bolt to 54 match actions and then bolt to the stock. As built the stock was WAY to flexible where the action would mount, epoxied 4 steel pillars, very firm now. Scope we sent to Leupold several years ago to be gone through and has lived on rimfire randomly since. D3 Precision rings (have them on all my rimfires, nice rings) and their trigger shoe.

Don’t really care for it. I have a 54MS in a Wooster stock that I can use for a standard rifle. This sits with no love. Don’t need to sell it either.

$2100 shipped CONUS as shown, $1600 with out scope and rings, scope is not for sale separate, Trades possible for ?

Picture link https://postimg.cc/gallery/CqydvVr Can take pictures of anything you need.

No Pat Steiger, you DO NOT need this rifle…

:)
Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?
cedestech

Re: Anschutz standard rifle with Leupold scope

Post by cedestech »

Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?
psteiger
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by psteiger »

I haven't paid you for the LAST rifle I bought and I still have one on loan (6cm) ......however the hamster may......but thank you for thinking of me.
psteiger
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by psteiger »

I think your price is WAY too low.
cedestech

Post by cedestech »

Will have at the TSRA High Power match… $1500 for the rifle, $2000 rifle and scope/rings.