High Power at CSLC PA 2023

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
21step
B Poster
B Poster

High Power at CSLC PA 2023

Post by 21step »

It's time for a new season of knocking down steel at Consolidated Sportsmen of Lycoming County range in Montoursville PA!

There's been some work done on the range making it easier to see the Rams, it's been a long time coming!

I submitted the schedule to the NRA weeks ago but have not had any return communication so....we're going for it anyway.

High power matches will be held on the 4th Saturday of each month from March until September. The firing line goes hot at 8 am and the match will start at 9:15 am. We will have target setters on staff, covered concrete firing line, a cute little blonde selling 50/50 tickets, and good times to be had by all.

Dates are in the club schedule book for:
3/25
4/22
5/27
6/24
7/22
8/26
9/23
If you have any questions feel free to contact me, ahighstepper21@yahoo.com or (570)-692-0996.

The Lever action centerfire rifles will follow the High Power matches with an additional match in October to end the season at CSLC.

If the NRA does not come back with their "approval" in time, the scores will not be submitted for record.
Thanks,
Adam Steppe
21step
B Poster
B Poster

Re: High Power at CSLC PA 2023

Post by 21step »

Saturday is a go!
It looks like rain and a low of 38 and high of 46, perfect shooting weather for Northern Scotland, I mean Pennsylvania.

The target setters are lined up and the targets will be nice and white for the 2023 High Power kick off at CSLC!

Hope to see you there!

Adam