SOLD - Leupold VX-III 6.5-20x40 EFR Air Rifle Scope-Revised Price

Want to buy or want to sell.
ShootingStar
AA Poster
AA Poster

SOLD - Leupold VX-III 6.5-20x40 EFR Air Rifle Scope-Revised Price

Post by ShootingStar »

Fellow Shooters,
You all know this is one of, if not the top scopes for our beloved sport! I truly hate to part with this beauty, because they are so hard to come by!
Bills have mounted under this "new economy" and I am forced to raise some money.
You know the specs, but I put a few of them here for some of the newcomers who might be looking to upgrade their equipment. I'll keep the price as low as I can considering I've not had if for that long and haven't even mounted in on any of my rifles!
This has the 1/4 min adjustments for windage and elevation, comes with the tall cylindrical turrets as well as the inverted cone shaped ones. It has the ability to focus even closer than the Air Rifle Silhouette Chickens so that you can practice your hold inside the house! I'm pretty sure it can focus down to the 10m distance if you wanted to try that!

This specific unit has very slight ring marks - see in pictures - and a fine duplex crosshair. Now if you want to get a dot installed, you can have your perfect size installed to your specific liking - no more living with a too small or too large dot for your taste! The folks at Optical Services Company (Targetshooteroptics dot com) will be more than happy to install a dot - THEN you'll have the perfect setup for your silhouette gun.
I will sell this for $675 including shipping and insurance to your location.
I wish you the best with it!
ScopePics.xlsx
ShootingStar - Greg Chandler
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by ShootingStar on Wed Sep 13, 2023 5:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ShootingStar
AA Poster
AA Poster

Re: Leupold VX-III 6.5-20x40 EFR Air Rifle Scope

Post by ShootingStar »

Ok - so no bites and no comments! Must be something up because the only thing "wrong" with this scope is no dot, otherwise it's one of the top scopes.
I'm guessing the price is too high for folks wallets - during the Biden economy!

Like I said above, I purchased it recently, so I too paid a high price for it, then the unexpected bills came in!!!
I'll lower the price to $675, shipped, but that's it! I need the money, but can't afford to lose more.
That's what I paid for the scope, so I'm eating the cost of shipping and insurance.

If there's something else "wrong" with the scope, let me know. . . inquiring minds want to know!!

Thanks for looking,
ShootingStar
Greg Chandler

ps - also selling a spotting scope over on Rimfire Central with no bites! Leupold Kenai 25-60x80 that includes a fixed 30x eyepiece! Need that money too!
acorneau
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Re: Leupold VX-III 6.5-20x40 EFR Air Rifle Scope-Revised Price

Post by acorneau »

Since you asked... Nothing "wrong" with the scope but I know quite a few folks use 24/25X or higher, so 20X leaves a little bit to be desired.

Good luck with the sale!
Allen Corneau
ShootingStar
AA Poster
AA Poster

Re: SOLD - Leupold VX-III 6.5-20x40 EFR Air Rifle Scope-Revised Price

Post by ShootingStar »

This scope is now SOLD.

Thanks all for looking, and
Thanks acorneau - for the input on the magnification.
I too have a boosted Leupold, so I use more than 20x myself, but still think the market is quite large for that range of magnification.
Thanks for the input!

ShootingStar
Greg Chandler