Crossman challenger length of pull

Pumps, pre-charged, springers and everything else pneumatic.
thauglor
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Crossman challenger length of pull

Post by thauglor »

If anyone is using the new challenger for 4h or silhouette, can anyone tell me the min and max length of pull on the air rifle?

Thanks
richard
A Poster
A Poster

Re: Crossman challenger length of pull

Post by richard »

I do not have the rifle in front of me but might has a piece to extend the LoP so it goes from very short to pretty long. So whatever you want it will probably work for you. you
Rick b.
Richard
acorneau
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by acorneau »

...Last but not least, the Challenger has a highly adjustable stock, including a length of pull that is adjustable from 12.5 to 16 inches, which means it will fit a wide range of different size shooters.
https://www.airgunsofarizona.com/blog/2 ... enger.html

:-B
Allen Corneau
thauglor
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by thauglor »

Thanks Allen, but I that is for the 2009 version, I am looking for the 2021 version
thauglor
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by thauglor »

richard wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:41 am I do not have the rifle in front of me but might has a piece to extend the LoP so it goes from very short to pretty long. So whatever you want it will probably work for you. you
Rick b.
Thank you Rick but I would like actual measurements before I buy the rifle. Different rifle, but on the lg400, it looks like the Jr and the regular version have the same minimum length of pull, and I had to shorten mine a bit for it to fit my wife, so a minimum measurement is what I need. I'll call Creedmoor sports Monday and ask them to measure for me