All Four

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
Jim Beckley
Master Poster
Master Poster

All Four

Post by Jim Beckley »

My Christmas has come early this year. I have now delt with all 4 in the NRA Silhouette Dept. First the head. Do Nothing. Second his asst. Know Nothing. Third, Not Myjob, and finally the person who left a voice message on my phone this morning, When Igetaroundtoit. Ok now I will stop whining like a little girl with a skinned knee. Merry Chrismas to all!
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

JB,
You went in the wrong direction. When I did not have a trophy from a nationals held in Raton in 1999(?) after six months, I went to the head of competitions after two letters and numerous phone calls to Silhouette Dept
were not productive. Finally ended up going with certified letters to Charlton Heston who was president at the time before I got my trophy over a year after the match. I know of two shooters who to this day never received their trophies from that match.
BTW congrats on completing your GS.

Mary
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.
cwdgun
B Poster
B Poster

Post by cwdgun »

JB, One thing is I want to THANK-You for the kind words to all match directors. The are good matches out there each and every year. Just because the Nationals are ran by Someone with thier head up thier :!: :!: :!: should not stop shooters from attending the matches that are put on by people that care. Frank Bray, David McLemore, Ed jones and a host of others put on some of the BEST matches you can go to. So go and attend those matches and have a great time. So take it easy and Every one Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Yew.
cwdgun
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by kevinpagano »

I want to personally thank the Colorado Match Directors as well. Dave Bonner, Steve Hawks, Bob Snyder, Jim Byrne, Jim Pagliotti, Kevin Kellar and others whom I am sure I have left out. These are class guys that without them I am sure I would have moved on to something else.

I have been trying to get another match going but not with alot of luck. Kevin Kellar and myself are doing our best to invite and promote this small match in our neck of the woods. Not much luck so far. But at least it opens a venue for practice. We have everything but cover and concrete. I do know one thing. I wont get any help from the NRA Silhouette Dept. At least from what I have heard.

This forum has been a big help I have put this information on flyers I have passed out to alot of gun shops in the area. There has been some interest generated but not alot of participation.