Sunshine State Games

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
tbone49
A Poster
A Poster

Sunshine State Games

Post by tbone49 »

We had the pleasure of competing at Port Malabar last weekend and finally meeting Mary Watkins (aka "innocent"). There can't be anyone more knowledgable about our game than she. Thanks again for the tips, Mary, and we will see you in Jax in 2 weeks. Kevin and Ralph
duckgumbo
Master Poster
Master Poster
Location: Winnsboro, Louisiana - Home of the Southern Nationals, the Greatest Show on Dirt!

Post by duckgumbo »

There are an infinite number of people with more knowledge than Mary but not as much BS! She is the prime female in the running for the Golden Cow Patty Award at the Southern Nationals.

I will be at the Sunshine Classic and look forward to seeing all the old hands that I missed last year and the newbies this year. Just beware of Dawg and Kitty!
Sgt. O'Ducky
Ftard Troop
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

There are an infinite number of people with more knowledge than Mary but not as much BS! She is the prime female in the running for the Golden Cow Patty Award at the Southern Nationals.
Now Duckypoo, since when have you failed to notice my quiet and demure modesty? Do you really think that you should have a female in the running for the coveted Golden Cow Patty award??? If so, then you should seriously consider having the patty cast in at least silver with gold plating it so that it may be worn in a fashion such that it dangles delicately between the tender supple bossoms of the recipient.

Please note Kevin and Ralph that I do not even come close to comparing in the dumb (innocnet) blonde class to Mother Teresa, only she could have the finesse to duct tape a 15 year old son of a national champion to a flagpole on his birthday.

I look forward to seeing you gentlmen in Jax...

Here Kitty Kitty and Big Dawg.
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.
jneihouse
Distinguished Master Poster
Distinguished Master Poster

Post by jneihouse »

dangles delicately between the tender supple bossoms of the recipient.
Okay, now it's time for a cold shower.......Really looking forward to Florida...Sand, sun, shooting and good friends....

Kitty
Commander in Chief, F Troop
Bob259
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Bob259 »

jneihouse wrote:
dangles delicately between the tender supple bossoms of the recipient.
Okay, now it's time for a cold shower.......Really looking forward to Florida...Sand, sun, shooting and good friends....

Kitty
And.... DUCT TAPE :D :lol: :shock: woooo hoooo!!!!