Pre-Southern Nationals meals

This is what we do.
duckgumbo
Master Poster
Master Poster
Location: Winnsboro, Louisiana - Home of the Southern Nationals, the Greatest Show on Dirt!

Pre-Southern Nationals meals

Post by duckgumbo »

I would like to know how many of you girls and guys are arriving Wednesday or Thursday and we will get Donnie to plan a meal so that we can sit at the range and do the BS thing that Dawg and Shaver are world-famous for. Look for Dawg to pull out all stops and try to be the first repeat Golden Cow Patty winner. It may be too tough of a challenge as the Chickster absorbed everything from the Dawg last year like a Tampex and is primed to make a run at Dawg and Shaver.

We are considering Coon and Sweet Potatoes, Chitterlings (Boiled and fried), Armadillo or Gar. Let us know your ideas and we will prepare for a culinary extravangza never seen out of the Deep South! Emeril, eat your heart out BAM!!

Three weeks to the match and we have 168 competitors squadded. We are getting in entries daily and anticipate over 200 entries this year. We have made sure that Budweiser will be in quantity this year as in the past. I have also reserved the shade by the ice cream wagon for Imas and the Left Coast Boys.
Sgt. O'Ducky
Ftard Troop
slowstdy
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by slowstdy »

What about us poor b'**tards that are arriving Tuesday, I suppose we will have to eat crow!!

CRAWFISH, CORN and RED SPUDS....... In a cardboard box. Some of the best food I have ever eaten, toped off with some of the finest BS known to man or beast..... It's the little thangs that make the difference.
Cheers Limey

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional
Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance
slowstdy
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by slowstdy »

I guess Steak & Kidney pie is a little too much to ask.
Ok just a thought, i will be quite now....
Cheers Limey

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

Duckgumbeaux,

Chick has beed found to have the bird flu and will be seeing visions of winning, but I will be there wed night or thursday morning to defend my highly sought after position. Less we forget gator has been working hard on new material and rumor has it has watched several comedy central shows.
We have but one life to live, live it like you stole it, live it right up to the hilt.

God Bless the USA

Dawg
ajj
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by ajj »

Mr. Duck, what's the story on the crawfish? Somebody just told me they're so scarce they're $15 per pound on the hoof. Was that some early BS?
The gar sounds lovely.
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

And so it begins
We have but one life to live, live it like you stole it, live it right up to the hilt.

God Bless the USA

Dawg
duckgumbo
Master Poster
Master Poster
Location: Winnsboro, Louisiana - Home of the Southern Nationals, the Greatest Show on Dirt!

Post by duckgumbo »

The crawfish should be resonably priced and we will have crawfish on Tuesday for the Limey!

Limey,

If you are lucky, I may procure some Mayhaw jelly for you. Donnie and I can definitely cook up some steak and kidney pie if we know far enough in advance. We do NOT do haggas!

Dawg,

Spotting Kitty and I saw the Chickster in practice form in Washington and he is ready for all takers! You may have to team up with Gator to have a chance. You forgot that he has been on three road trips with the likes of Jerry B., Chuck D., Robert Brown, myself, Spotting Kitty, Mongo, etc. and although he did not take written notes; he inconspicuously made copius mental notes and was directly effected by Professional BS!

Kitty,

I am still looking for a flamingo to put the voodoo on Spotting Kitty and Pecker that the Chickster received in Washington!

Duckgumbo
Sgt. O'Ducky
Ftard Troop
jneihouse
Distinguished Master Poster
Distinguished Master Poster

Post by jneihouse »

I'll look around up here for a spottin flamingo for your gun, Think I saw some at the local pet supermarket.

If the chickster doesn't have enough stories to win the BS contest after Conard, he ain't trying.... The story should begin something like "With the consumption of alcohol the first thing that goes is your ability to make good judgements....."
Commander in Chief, F Troop
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

......and friends, call me at 1 in the morning to talk to your new friends, who by the way were very polite and asked if they could do anything for me at your expense. I will get my revenge on the chickster, some way some day when he least expects it.

God Bless the USA

Dawg
GeoNLR
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by GeoNLR »

That revenge took place when the phone rang at the residence of the mother of my children about 11 the next night (We go to bed about 9) when something like "Haha! you don't think it's so funny now, do you? Just letting you know....blah blah blah.." . Phone goes promptly off the hook, celly get switched to silent, and the Chicken receives the peaceful nights rest he so badly needed! Ah, cherished friendships...LOL

"Who was that hunny?"

"Ah, just some drunk with the wrong number..."

"Again?"
Image Chicken George
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

I did answer twice before I cut you off.

I think I see rats in your future, no, no I know I see them.

"Who was that"

"Just some crazy chicken officer"

"How'd he get in this condition"

"Drinking shine and pestering the dog"

"To be the man , you got to beat the man....WHOOOOO"

God Bless the USA

Dawg
duckgumbo
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by duckgumbo »

Let the games BEGIN! Just remember that the actual BS contest starts in Winnie and this is just the preliminaries!

I suggest that you watch out for "sleepers"! Several individuals from Georgia and North Carolina come to mind, but don't count out the Left Coast guys! We also have many new shooters so be on your best game!

Limey,

We have not forgot about you, a sleeper! The crawfish will be ready. If not, we will save you some heads to suck on!

Duckgumbeaux
Sgt. O'Ducky
Ftard Troop
slowstdy
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by slowstdy »

Did the games ever End?
Hey, I
Cheers Limey

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
duckgumbo
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by duckgumbo »

Limey,

You better save the BS for Winnie. You are trying too hard!

Duckgumbeaux
Sgt. O'Ducky
Ftard Troop
Gator
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by Gator »

Hey Dawg

I'm a'readin' your book......

The games are on.....

c ya