Congrats to the LSU fans...

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
Jason
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Congrats to the LSU fans...

Post by Jason »

Watched the LSU-Auburn game and was hoping for Auburn to pull it out at the end. It was not to be and LSU got a well-earned win. Congrats to the LSU faithful on here. Did I see that right that 5 out of the top 10 teams in the AP or USA today poll before Saturday's games were from the SEC? That's pretty impressive.

I'm actually more proud of the Auburn boys after that game that they lost to LSU than I was in their 3-2 victory over Mississippi State. That Auburn-Mississippi State game was one of the worst games I have ever seen. Both offenses were so bad that they should have recruited fans out of the stands to play, as they probably would have done better. I still don't know what to think of Auburn running a spread offense.
Jim Beckley
Master Poster
Master Poster

Congrats

Post by Jim Beckley »

Can we get a RollTide?
U.S. Army-Donating blood since 1775.
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

JB,
I have a Roll Tide shirt at work, for when I have meetings with the *^%& boss, he is an Auburn graduate. Will wear it whenever I need to.

Roll Tide.

Mary
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.
duckgumbo
Master Poster
Master Poster
Location: Winnsboro, Louisiana - Home of the Southern Nationals, the Greatest Show on Dirt!

Post by duckgumbo »

Jason,

I don't think that Ohio State wants anymore to do with the SEC! I cannot wait for USC to play in the SEC! The only bad thing is that Sabine is doing well! Give him a couple of years to find a mistress and get bored and unsatisfied and he will be gone!

I loved Bama when Bear Bryant was there and liked them when Stallings was there, but their fans expect another Bear Bryant and it ain't going to happen.

If you want entertaining reading, read "Rammer, Jammer, Yellow Hammer" about Bama football. It is worth reading for anyone to understand SEC football.
Sgt. O'Ducky
Ftard Troop
ajj
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by ajj »

NOW I get it. This whole thread has been about football, right?
duckgumbo
Master Poster
Master Poster
Location: Winnsboro, Louisiana - Home of the Southern Nationals, the Greatest Show on Dirt!

Post by duckgumbo »

ajj,

Thank you for being so perceptive! I do hope that Arkansas beats the crap out of Ole Miss since they were not able to make my day and beat Alabama! I will pull for the Hawgs whenever they play anyone except LSU and ULM!
Sgt. O'Ducky
Ftard Troop
ajj
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by ajj »

My Sports Consultant advises me that the only way Arkansas will win an SEC game is if Notre Dame has an open date and God decides to root for the Hogs.
(This is a very old joke from the days when ND was a Powerhouse. I hope I have not offended any Catholics. Some of my best friends are Catholics.)
You football people are crazy. Seriously.
Jim Beckley
Master Poster
Master Poster

Congrats

Post by Jim Beckley »

Jason: Sorry I thought there was only two people who were Auburn fans-Clarence Johnson and Charles Barkley!

Mary: You don't dissapoint!

Bama Football: Read Snake by Ken Stabler. Stallings was a coach here for the Cardinals, Bidwell didn't think he could coach, fired him, Gene went to Bama and won a National Title. When Joe Willie said that he "Would rather go to Vietnam than to get married", I was young enough then, it took years to understand that one!
U.S. Army-Donating blood since 1775.