SAVAGE MAGS. FOR ANCHUTZ RIFLES

Want to buy or want to sell.
Evelio Mc Donald
Sponsor
Sponsor

SAVAGE MAGS. FOR ANCHUTZ RIFLES

Post by Evelio Mc Donald »

I am fixing to order a bunch of Savage mags. to fit all Anchutz rifles, I will modify them myself so they will work when you get them.
$18.50 each plus shipping, if you are interested, please let me know.
Evelio.
Evelio
Olive
Unclassified Poster

Savage Mags...

Post by Olive »

Evelio -- I'm assuming I could use these "modified" magazines for a "cooper" JSR... since Cooper just replaces the floor plat...?

If so, I'll take 2 -- any idea what the floor plate of the Savage is like -- my hand tends to naturaly locate to that position.

Thanks, Leo
Jetmugg
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Count me in.

Post by Jetmugg »

Count me in. I could use a few extra mags for my 1712, and I'd rather have them professionally modified so that I know they work properly.

SteveM.
Evelio Mc Donald
Sponsor
Sponsor

SAVAGE MAGS.

Leo, I don't know if this mags will work in your Cooper. They worked when I had mine, but it was one of the first ones offered several years ago. The floor plate is just flat metal.
Steve, how many you want ????
Evelio.
Evelio
Jetmugg
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

How about 3

Post by Jetmugg »

Three would keep me going for a while.

Steve.
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

Evelio, what are you doing to these? Just cutting the notches or touching up the finish too?
"If the America people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currencies, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their prosperity" - TJ
oldrifleman
B Poster
B Poster

Post by oldrifleman »

I would like 4 of them. Steven
Evelio Mc Donald
Sponsor
Sponsor

SAVAGE MAGS.

Bob, I am cutting the backs, make sure they work, and touch up with a black permanent marker, nothing fancy, hell that area will be chiney again after repeated use.
Evelio.
PS I will be placing the order tomorrow, anybody else interested in some, please e-mail me at (emcdonald5@comcast.net ) I also need the address of those that have place orders.
Thank you.
Evelio
Pete A.
A Poster
A Poster

Post by Pete A. »

Evilio;

Thomas & my Cooper have the two different mags. His is newest and uses Anschutz compatible. Mine is a bit different with different latch. Though it does appear that the savage could be modified to fit either.

I will have both this weekend if you'd like to look over for your venture. I could always use another mag.

Pete
Ghostofwar
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by Ghostofwar »

If these are still available, I would like to get 2.
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

Evelio, besides the two you're already sending me, I need three more for a total of five. That'll let me shoot a 40 round match without a reload.
"If the America people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currencies, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their prosperity" - TJ
Evelio Mc Donald
Sponsor
Sponsor

Mags.

Besides the two that I have for BB which I had for two months and keep forgetting to mail, Sorry. I am out now, but I will be placing an order for 40 in the next couple of weeks, same price. If you are interested in any, please e-mail me, rather than placing your order in this forum .
Thank You
Evelio.
Evelio