RWS Target Rifle

22 Long Rifle ammo is finicky. Tell us all about it here.
Bob259
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Bob259 »

BlauBear wrote:If you had ever loaded ammunition under Kitty's supervision, you'd know he isn't kidding. Now, the climate control is debatable, but not the load standards. Ever spend an hour checking box fresh Lapua brass with a micrometer? Trust me, they're in spec.
Can you say 'Road Trip' BB... we'll invade under darkness and then pounce like a cat... :twisted: :twisted:

See, and you thought coming to the Darkside was going to be easy :twisted:
F Troop - Southwest Outpost

Proud Member of the Ram Slammers US Division (Two Bob)
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

Bob259 wrote:
BlauBear wrote:If you had ever loaded ammunition under Kitty's supervision, you'd know he isn't kidding. Now, the climate control is debatable, but not the load standards. Ever spend an hour checking box fresh Lapua brass with a micrometer? Trust me, they're in spec.
Can you say 'Road Trip' BB... we'll invade under darkness and then pounce like a cat... :twisted: :twisted:

See, and you thought coming to the Darkside was going to be easy :twisted:
Uh Huh. We'll have paramedics on stand by (they know the location...) just in case the "pounce" goes badly...
"If the America people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currencies, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their prosperity" - TJ
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

Bob259 wrote:
jneihouse wrote:You bet...Have a special climate controlled vault in the Kitty Cave with lots of the good stuff.....

Kitty
Now I know why BB wants me to go see the Kitty cave.
For the record, I'm next best thing to a teetotaler (may explain the ticker troubles?) so the liquor cabinet is safe. However, the Eley and early run 711B are different matters altogether...
"If the America people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currencies, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their prosperity" - TJ
Bob259
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Bob259 »

BlauBear wrote:
Bob259 wrote:
jneihouse wrote:You bet...Have a special climate controlled vault in the Kitty Cave with lots of the good stuff.....

Kitty
Now I know why BB wants me to go see the Kitty cave.
For the record, I'm next best thing to a teetotaler (may explain the ticker troubles?) so the liquor cabinet is safe. However, the Eley and early run 711B are different matters altogether...
OK I'll take the 'Lapua brass' and seeing the small rifle primers are hard to find right now dibs on them too

jneihouse
Distinguished Master Poster

Post by jneihouse »

Bad thing about invading the Kitty Cave is the excellent neighborhood watch program we have, including the large dogs and well armed neighbors.....That and the casual attitude the local constabulary has toward shooting thieves and yankees......

Kitty
Commander in Chief, F Troop
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

jneihouse wrote: thieves and yankees......

Kitty
Isn't that redundant? 8)
jneihouse

Post by jneihouse »

Isn't that redundant?
Mama always said so....they are an entertaining lot, though, and I count several as friends....Just don't bring up the War of Northern agression...they call it the Civil War and they still think they won...Truth is, we invaded, didnt' see anything worth having and left...they followed us back and caused all kinds of trouble...we're still looking for that devil Sherman to try him for war crimes and atrocities he committed on our sacred soil. And they are still occupying Florida, mostly with old folks that drive with their left blinker on all the time...It's some sort of yankee secret sign of unity, I think.

Kitty
Commander in Chief, F Troop
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

And they are still occupying Florida, mostly with old folks that drive with their left blinker on all the time...It's some sort of yankee secret sign of unity, I think.
Amen, that or making left turns from the right hand lane.

Now my quality officer in me has to ask who calibrated the micrometer that measured the Lapua brass???

Innocent
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.
Bob259
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Bob259 »

jneihouse wrote:
Isn't that redundant?
Mama always said so....they are an entertaining lot, though, and I count several as friends....Just don't bring up the War of Northern agression...they call it the Civil War and they still think they won...Truth is, we invaded, didnt' see anything worth having and left...they followed us back and caused all kinds of trouble...we're still looking for that devil Sherman to try him for war crimes and atrocities he committed on our sacred soil. And they are still occupying Florida, mostly with old folks that drive with their left blinker on all the time...It's some sort of yankee secret sign of unity, I think.

Kitty
Don't foget the 'blue' haired older ladies... :wink: Hmmmm.. Wonder what Innocent will look like with 'Blue' hair :lol:

Jim Beckley
Master Poster
Master Poster

New Ammo

Post by Jim Beckley »

I am long removed from northern soil, but I think the south was avenged with 2 terms of Billery, James E. Carter (not to mention Billy) and throw in LBJ for good measure!
U.S. Army-Donating blood since 1775.
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

I'll just move north and drive....insert your choice of ways.

Innocent

BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

Innocent wrote:Now my quality officer in me has to ask who calibrated the micrometer that measured the Lapua brass???

Innocent
Some Asian guy Kitty hired from a Vietnamese restaurant. I know he was okay from the exit wound. Doc had done a good job pulling scalp back over it. (And no, I didn't make that part up. This man was ARVN, evacuated at the last minute in 1975, that survived a head shot. Somewhere he got the odd idea this was a good place to live.)
1armoured
A Poster
A Poster

Post by 1armoured »

Hmmmm.......................Mary with a 'Purple Rinse'.

Now that's scary !
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

Now Sean, I'd mohawk it and colour coat the spikes in a fine peacock array.
Innocent

BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

jneihouse wrote:Bad thing about invading the Kitty Cave is the excellent neighborhood watch program we have, including the large dogs and well armed neighbors.....That and the casual attitude the local constabulary has toward shooting thieves and yankees......

Kitty
Also know that there is no tag limit or season on Yankees, and even the neighbors with no love for Kitty will help out in a Yankee hunt...