nsw state titles

Centerfires, rimfires, pistol cartridges and everything in between.
the butcher
B Poster
B Poster

nsw state titles

Post by the butcher »

My fellow Ramslammers, a great travesty has befallen our glorious brotherhood,it seems the funds collected for a small wager involving our great and illustrious name have joined jimmy hoffa or harold holt in that they have vanished from the face of the earth.I feel for The Toad in his bemoaning the constant lack of winnings from such side bets,though in fairness the lack of financial gain in his case is due solely to his poor shooting however in this instance I suspect otherwise.
In all seriousness a major thanks to Southern Highlands (the home of great shooters) for a fantastic shoot and to the bugle for all the great work with the catering.I certainly left fat and happy and looking forward to the true grit shoot.
The Butcher.
P.S. Merry Bloody Christmas to all.
B Poster
B Poster

Post by #57 »

"True Grit Shoot?" Is that where all shooters have to wear an eye patch and shoot as a "One Eyed Fatman ?" Enquiring minds need to know! #57
Bugle
B Poster
B Poster

Post by Bugle »

Hi all,

Butcher, we do have a system for collecting winnings. We must have a chairman to chair a meeting - which we did not have. We must have a treasurer to pay the money - which we did not have. And I was reminded many times by TFS that we had no "decorum"!!! :roll: :roll:

As I was elected by the above named brother to act as treasurer to collect monies, this gave me no authority to pay money. So since we have left the range I understand that all winnings are forfeited - can our chairman verify this.

#57, our True Grit Shoot is a 240 shot PC / SB match that we having in Feb. Some of our brotherhood would fit right into the fat, patch wearing category.

see you at Aust Day Silhouette
Bugle

PS. I'm in the money - I'm in the money -
the ex pom
A Poster
A Poster

Post by the ex pom »

Bugle can you supply me with dates for the true grit shoot and the location i think i may have a free weekend in feb to fit another shoot in
348 winchester,teach them chickens a lesson, when a girls gun will not do. Man up with a steel buttplate!!!!!
Bear
B Poster
B Poster

Post by Bear »

Hi all

The ex pom dates for the true grit is 14-15 th Feb if you want to camp at the range let us know we will be there friday afternoon if you want to arrive earlier come to our place.

Bear
the butcher
B Poster
B Poster

reply to the bugle

Post by the butcher »

I whole heartedly concur, there is absolutely no decorum at all.
Viscount of Kent, your presence will be greatly appreciated as between yourself and the Marquis of Hemsley perhaps some couth and decorum can be added to the proceedings.
As to the True Grit shoot I may compete with a patch over both eyes
The Butcher.
the ex pom
A Poster
A Poster

Post by the ex pom »

shooting with 2 eye patches wouldn't really affect your scores at the end of the day. Are you going to the Australia day matches?
348 winchester,teach them chickens a lesson, when a girls gun will not do. Man up with a steel buttplate!!!!!
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

to the ex pom...he didn't say where he would be wearing the two eye patches.

Innocent
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.
Bob259
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Bob259 »

Innocent wrote:to the ex pom...he didn't say where he would be wearing the two eye patches.

Innocent
There you go.... thinking behind the berm again lol
F Troop - Southwest Outpost

Proud Member of the Ram Slammers US Division (Two Bob)