Obama Forum

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
Bob259
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Obama Forum

Post by Bob259 »

This will get your blood boiling - enter at high risk if you have high blood pressure.

Hard to believe there are this many idiots in this county

God help us !

Well guys here it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.theobamaforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38
F Troop - Southwest Outpost

Proud Member of the Ram Slammers US Division (Two Bob)
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

Never has been a shortage of idiots, Bob. Just work in tech support for awhile. You get used to it.
"If the America people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currencies, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their prosperity" - TJ
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

Read some of the posts - they're way nuttier than we are!
"If the America people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currencies, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their prosperity" - TJ
Bob259
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Bob259 »

BlauBear wrote:Read some of the posts - they're way nuttier than we are!
I know and that's the scary part....

BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

Bob259 wrote:
BlauBear wrote:Read some of the posts - they're way nuttier than we are!
I know and that's the scary part....
That's the good part! They'll discredit themselves! Most people will read that stuff and blow 'em off.
blueline
B Poster
B Poster

Post by blueline »

Never has been a shortage of idiots, Bob. Just work in tech support for awhile. You get used to it.
We have been desensitized to accept it as normal, its time to get back to the basics....
Though I have been through Fire & Water, He has lead me to a place of abundance.
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

blueline wrote:
We have been desensitized to accept it as normal, its time to get back to the basics....
<sigh> What's more basic than stupidity? It isn't like the word is new or theoretical, so this breed has probably been around awhile.
silhouette13
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by silhouette13 »

i checked it out, thats a good one! Bob where did you find the time to make a whole joke forum? it was one of the funniest things i ever saw!

good one! you are a riot! quite a card!

it is a joke right?

dave
Sako Finnfire /weaver v16 tk lee 3/8 dot
Hoyt
Truball
Easton
Bob259
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Bob259 »

silhouette13 wrote:i checked it out, thats a good one! Bob where did you find the time to make a whole joke forum? it was one of the funniest things i ever saw!

good one! you are a riot! quite a card!

it is a joke right?

dave
Unfortunately it is NOT a joke.... and all of us 'legal' firearms owners have to understand the mentality (or lack of) we are up against.
They will not be happy till they get all the guns or make it so we can't use them with mindless laws, rulings and taxes.

There is a hidden agenda and we have to be vigilant of those who want to take our rights away.

My 2 cents to start with:
No plea bargaining of the existing gun laws away, you do the crime you do the time. Today the gun violations are the first to be taken away in a plea bargain deal because all carry long manditory jail terms and will be fought.

BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

It's still hard to believe these people are serious because it really looks like a parody site. We do have to work for sensible gun law and enforcement. This may mean repealing some laws and enacting others, but very, very carefully. I'm very aware that some folks would like to kill gun ownership one goofy law at a time and we will fight that.[/i]