WINNSBORO MATCH RESULTS

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
Evelio Mc Donald
Sponsor
Sponsor

WINNSBORO MATCH RESULTS

Post by Evelio Mc Donald »

Well is 8:30 PM Monday the 8th. and I can't believe that nothing has been posted about the results of the biggest smallbore silhouette match in the USA.
I will make it short and sweet but one young lady from Pearland ( HOUSTON ) TEXAS won both matches, in other words she is the Champion in Standard rifle and also in Hunter rifle in the Winnsboro match, and just two weeks ago, she also won both matches in the Texas State Championship.
She is going to the Nationals, and folks this is one young lady that has all the ability to be our next National Champion.
CONGRATULATIONS ELISABETH.
Evelio.
Evelio
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Re: WINNSBORO MATCH RESULTS

Post by BlauBear »

Congratulations Elisabeth! I thought that satellite looked a lot like Pat...
"If the America people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currencies, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their prosperity" - TJ
Pete A.
A Poster
A Poster

Post by Pete A. »

Elisabeth;

Congradulations and great shooting!!! Hopefully some of that will rub off on us at the next club match.

Pat, excellent work coaching and spotting for her.

Cheers,

Pete, Thomas, Samuel & Selina
psteiger
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by psteiger »

Thanks Pete,

Mary spotted her for the turkeys and rams. She's ba much better spotter and she and E have really got it clicking. I got to spot for Coates. He did almost as well as E. He tried for a long run on pigs and got 39 in the failing light. Kolby was a killer as well. He shot 34/36 on Sunday. one down from Coates if I remember correctly. There was some really good shooting, and eatin. Thank's Jose and Co. for the eats on Sunday. Then ther's Kitty's granddaughter. I understand she beat him on ag. Poor Kitty.... :D A 10 year old.................what's in the water up there?
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

Mallory is awesome! This group puts real teeth in "Shoot like a girl", doesn't it?
"If the America people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currencies, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their prosperity" - TJ
jneihouse
Distinguished Master Poster
Distinguished Master Poster

Post by jneihouse »

Thanks for the kind words for Mallory...We all really appreciated the kind words and compliments from all throughout the weekend...She had a blast and this really put her to the test, with the traveling and shooting for several days straight...she has seen the elephant now and has embraced the challenge....Kolby had a great weekend as well and we all appreciate the opportunity afforded by great venues like the Southern Nationals....As for Elisabeth Steiger, pure class and talent, a complete package....Posting the scores she did consistantly all weekend and shattering the records the way she did is kind of like a major league baseball picher stepping up and tossing back to back to back to back 1 or 2 hitters...phenomonal.....I'm looking forward to watching her for the next several years.

Kitty
Commander in Chief, F Troop
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

Commander Kitty..Mallory did well. She will a force to be reckoned with before she is 12, and breaking records I am sure.

Mary
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

Pat, you did a great job spooting for Coates...we should swap children more often. :shock:

Innocent
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

Spooting and Child swapping?! What went on down there?!
abrigos713
B Poster
B Poster

Post by abrigos713 »

Truth be told Pat was my good luck charm on pigs for sunday.
I didnt drop one pig through the entire match and out of a total of 56 shots fired at pigs I hit 54 of them.
Thanks again so much Pat, I know I could have never done it with out you behind me coaching.

Of course, Congrats goes to Elisabeth, we all know she did so well and I am proud to know that my mother was spotting for her.

And Mallory kicked so serious butt, I have never seen so much concentration and determination in one person so young.
I am glad I was there to witness such a force.

And finally I would like to thank Ducky for putting on such a wonderful match that would all know would be such a mess without him and his group there to keep everything organized and running smoothly.
Coates Watkins

Purple Flamingo's Scopes 'n Such
C: (321) 749-7126