ACT State Titles

Centerfires, rimfires, pistol cartridges and everything in between.
the butcher
B Poster
B Poster

ACT State Titles

Post by the butcher »

Several weeks ago ACT hosted their CLAS state titles, given that no mention of the afformentioned has graced these pages yet but for the ramblings regards the Ramslammers sordid dealings with a certain animal namely of the goat family whose identity shall remain a secret to protect the kids, I felt compelled to give an accurate account of the proceedings. As always an excellent shoot was run by Dooga and his helpers.
Attendance was excellent and the quality of shooting was exceeded only by the quality of the company and I must say the quality of sledging was taken to a new level.(sledging is australian for stirring,teasing,tormenting or in the case of Quarter inappropriate touching).Tasco managed to break every gun he handled as usual.The Stinking Pom managed to offend all and sundry.The warmth and concern shown to yours truly regards my recent foray into singledom was truly touching, it`s fortunate my feelings were destroyed in an industrial accident some years ago. The highlight of the entire proceedings was surely the shootoff between The Toad and myself resulting in a loss to the Toad (try sudden death next time thats if your blouse doesn`t get in the way) well it was the highlight for me. An accurate accounting of the scores might be posted by others in attendance though the likelyhood of literacy amongst the majority of them is doubtfull to say the least.
A great big thankyou must be extended to the Ramslammers betrothed for her excellent cooking and patience in dealing with a stream of uncouth and slovenly shooters who constantly graced their caravan (that`s australian for trailer)and how she slept soundly with the Toad sitting on the end of the bed all night is beyond me.
Overall an excellent time was had by all I`m sure and I for one can`t wait for the "stolen day" to roll around come December.
The Butcher.
Ramslammer
A Poster
A Poster

Re: ACT State Titles

Post by Ramslammer »

G'Day All
Look out that humble bard/scribe the BUTCHER has returned to the wonderful world of cyberspace. Now all we need is Outback Mick chucking a few words in and we'll be complete once more. Good to see the Butcher has found a way to occupy his spare time EH Cus.
The Chairman has spoken!!!
Juddy
The Chairman has spoken!!
toad
B Poster
B Poster

Post by toad »

dear butcher
one of such sharp wit should be very careful as one might cut him self. i did the only thing i could do and layed down in the shoot of
to try and get your mind of the afore mentioned single lane you have once again slipped in to.
i am sure that you suffer from wood poisoning one should stop sucking on his pencil while working that is the only thing that i can think of for your
ranting and raving one should also remember knowledge is power??????????
the wise old owl lived in the oak
the more he heard the less he spoke
the less he spoke the more he heard
why cant we be like that wise old bird

regards all =)) =)) :ymdevil: :ymdevil:
the toad has croaked http://www.tedsmachinetool.com/
Shandy
B Poster
B Poster

Post by Shandy »

Good to see you blokes are still as mad as ever.

I'll be back in Tassie permanently in a month, looking forward to getting back into the shooting and planning on doing a few of the shooting trips and making a good go of it.

I'll be in the market for an air, rimfire, centrefire and O/U, so keep your ear to the ground for me Ramslammer. It's easier for you to do it cause you're a lot closer to it =)) .

But seriously, really looking forward to making it to some shoots.

Cheers, Doc
Boom........clang!