which scope to buy

All the dope on risers, rings, scopes and optics.
GeoNLR
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: which scope to buy

Post by GeoNLR »

Sorry, been hunting. I think I am now 'making up' things to hunt as my wife suggested some time back! This weekend it was 'Resedent Goose' season... what a joke... LOL

Anyway, my e-mail address is ChickenGeorgeAR@yahoo.com can't talk pricing here due to MAP rules and all, but all scopes can be quoted ASAP via e-mail.

Marry and others have sumed it up nicely. Hard to go wrong with an EFR. Anything from indoor to air rifle, small bore, high power, etc. Lifetime warranty that actually has a service department in the US that speaks english and know their stuff. Not saying mistakes aren't made from time to time, but that have handled them 100% of the time in every dealing I have ever had with them.

Thanks for the mention, sorry I was late to the party!

Chicken
Image Chicken George
kevinbear
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by kevinbear »

Don't listen to any of these people, this how everyone I know does it. When you first start out talk yourself into buying the cheapest piece of #$%^ chinese scope you can find. Do this 4-5 times until you've spent enough hard earned cash that you could have bought the most fantastic top of the line Leupold scope made. Then after they've all crapped out go buy a 6.5x20 Leupold target and you'll really appreciate it.
AAA Shooter politically incorrect and loving it
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

Kevin has a point - the rest of us did it that way so it must be the right ritual... You gotta buy a lot of crap before you can appreciate how inexpensive the good stuff actually is.
"If the America people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currencies, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their prosperity" - TJ
bwilliams
B Poster
B Poster

Post by bwilliams »

Leupold is the way to go... Good tracking, Good glass, Good quality,good service etc. Can't go wrong with a 6.5 X 20 EFR 3/8 dot. Close focus ability for dry fire. FX series also very good and great price. Have 30 X fx111 3/8 dot but would recomend the 25X, (larger field of view and easyier shot follow through).
Brett
malinois
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by malinois »

Leupolds the way to go......I had a couple of the old weaver t's nice tracking great optics...but very heavy....They had steel tubes...need constant oiling and if you live in a humid area tended to rust under the rings.....stick with leupold.
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

You'd think we were all on commission here!
"If the America people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currencies, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their prosperity" - TJ
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

BB, when you consider the cost of getting another brand repaired (if at all possible) or replaced, we are paid a great commission.

Innocent M
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.