Mark Pharr trigger guard?

This is what we do.
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

Chick,

He should be giving it to Peacock Sullivan, since he seems to know how to show it off and all. Maybe you should say the gun that beat you was a Pharr and then I could understand.....

WRONG your just....WRONG, bad dawg, bad dawg what you gonna do when he comes for you

LMFAO
We have but one life to live, live it like you stole it, live it right up to the hilt.

God Bless the USA

Dawg
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

Chick,

He should be giving it to Peacock Sullivan, since he seems to know how to show it off and all. Maybe you should say the gun that beat you was a Pharr and then I could understand.....

WRONG your just....WRONG, bad dawg, bad dawg what you gonna do when he comes for you

LMFAO
We have but one life to live, live it like you stole it, live it right up to the hilt.

God Bless the USA

Dawg
jneihouse
Distinguished Master Poster

Gunsmith

Post by jneihouse »

This Pharr guy, isn't he the one who builds custom silhouette guns by day and makes the rounds of the clubs there in Texas doing his Elton John impersonation????
http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a336/ ... edia=image
Commander in Chief, F Troop
nomad
AA Poster
AA Poster

Ph #s?

Post by nomad »

George,

I don't have access to your ph #s. Email them to me again, will you?
Ernie
E Kuney
nomad
AA Poster
AA Poster

oooooooops

Post by nomad »

That was supposed to go as a pm!
Sorry 'bout that guys!
E Kuney
GeoNLR
Sponsor
Sponsor

John...

Post by GeoNLR »

John,

I know you only charged $5 for that entire CD...BUT, Pharr needs to slip you a c note to destroy that one... That is a damn shame to expose a man like that....
Image Chicken George
papabear
A Poster
A Poster

Post by papabear »

Nomad,

If you are trying to get hold of Chicken George try this:

Website

www.chickensshootingsupply.com

George Rhode
14 Cherry Laurel Court
Little Rock, Ar 72211

ChickenGeorgeAR@yahoo.com

Sorry no phone numbers in his website. Just because somebody called his house in the middle of the night from Washington...... he does not want to post it on the web, :lol:

For this shameless plug, I do not get any discount at all, believe me :cry:

Hopefully he will remove me from his spam list.
PaPaBeAr

I'm confused...
Wait...
Maybe I am not.
jneihouse

Post by jneihouse »

George, why do you think I sold the CD's so cheap? Oftentimes it not what you get paid for selling something but what you get paid for NOT selling something.......

Papa Bear, you think the phone call in the middle of the night was funny, you should have seen George's face in Washington when he let a drunken Canadien (no offense Pepe, or Canada for that matter) "just say hi" to his wife back in Little Rock.........Now that was funny........
jneihouse

Kissing bandit

Post by jneihouse »

How about this one???
http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a336/ ... edia=image

Kissing bandit rampages at Ridgeway.

Ridgeway PA- At the recent Smallbore Silhouette National Championships held in Ridgeway Pa, a scantily clad (okay, she just wasn't wearing shoes) young woman broke from the crowd gathered at the event ending awards ceremony and hugged and kissed NRA Silhouette Director Greg Connors squarely on the cheek. No motive was uncovered in the run by kissing, and no arrests have been made. When asked about the incident Connors only quote was "Did someone kiss me"???

Hey, I don't make this stuff up, I just report it.

Kitty
atomicbrh
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by atomicbrh »

jneihouse: This kissing bandit photo really scares me. Is this really our innocent shoeless Mary? I like her but the no shoes and kissing strange men is really starting to make me worry. I am going to stay a safe distance from her. Does she give any kind of pre-warning sign that she is going to kiss you? I cannot run very fast anymore. We shot the bank next to her the whole Winnsboro Weekend. She appeared normal then except she did not wear any shoes. Could it be shooting between McCullough/Tureau and the two Huddlestons at Winnsboro all weekend that made her snap?

Bobby R. Huddleston
nomad
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by nomad »

PB,

Thx
E Kuney
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Mark Pharr

Post by Innocent »

All right John, I knew there was more than one set up on this, wondered how long it would take. As for shooting around TowRow, hey I'm his spotter now that Mungos been fired (or is that divorced). There is a story behind this action, almost as good as the one behind the tent swapping.

I can only say it involves promise of food, so if you ever hear two or more people talking about free food, beware, something is about to happen.

Innocent
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.
jneihouse

Post by jneihouse »

Mary,

Won't even mention the episode of tent creeping at PA......Nope, not me, wouldn't even bring it up.......As far as any danger from the infamous kissing bandit, I wouldn't worry......That was the happiest expression that I saw on Greg's face all weekend :wink:

Mongo and TwoRow both had a good tournament, so Mary shooting between them obviously brought their game to a new level.........
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Mark Pharr stocks

Post by Innocent »

John,
The tents stayed in place, just critters outside the tents that moved around.

As for Greg I'm not worried, just waiting for the two free meals that I was promised. Somehow I think at least is trying to wiggle out, the other just hasn't had the opportunity.

Innocent
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.