Matches in Chattanooga now and then

This is what we do.
Gator
AA Poster
AA Poster

Matches in Chattanooga now and then

Post by Gator »

Hi Guys and Gals

Well, the match this Sunday, 1 October will be the last one of the year at the Chattanooga Rifle Range. I am going to cancel the November match due to the conflict with the Georgia State match in Brunswick the first weekend of Nov.

I am preparing schedules for next year and will probably be on the same, first Sunday, beginning in April but no match scheduled in June due to conflicts with the Louisiana Southern Nationals. July will be OK since the NRA Nationals will begin Sunday the 7th in Raton but October and November may be omitted to accommodate the Kentucky and Georgia State Matches usually presented on the first weekend of these months. As usual, no matches for the Winter months of Dec, Jan, Feb & March.

Also, I am looking at having a Tennessee State match again on the same weekend as this year. That will be Saturday, 18 August 2007, with essentially the same format as this year.

Comments or suggestions welcomed......

C y'all in Bowling Green and Brunswick
Ed
chardonnay
A Poster
A Poster

Post by chardonnay »

Already marking the calendar to be there. Looking forward to more fun matches. Thanks for the fun matches this year Gator, job well done.