Turn up the bling

This is what we do.
unkmike7
A Poster
A Poster

Post by unkmike7 »

Owning a fine gun like that must be finer than riding around in a 4 door chicken sedan.........
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

jneihouse wrote:A pink flamingo........hmmmm.....now that has possibilities.......BTW, I've got some purple powdercoat that would look good on your new BKL cantilevered mount.......Or Bubble Gum Pink.......

Kitty
Blue's more my color - kind of the shade I was turning at the range Sunday afternoon...
"If the America people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currencies, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their prosperity" - TJ
nanaimoman
B Poster
B Poster

I think I'm finally done now!

Post by nanaimoman »

Well I just received all my custom metal back today Anodized Blue. Base, mounts, and trigger shoe by Marvin Pearson, Trigger guard by Mark Pharr, Bolt knob by Anschutz.
I think I'm going to take a break from the bling for now and focus on my shooting!
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

:shock:

Now you did it. That grinding noise is Kitty's wheels turning...
"If the America people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currencies, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their prosperity" - TJ
jneihouse
Distinguished Master Poster

Post by jneihouse »

I still have a lot of red powdercoat left........This is escalating quickly...painted scopes, dipped stocks, powdercoat, anodizing.......Where will it all end??

Kitty
Commander in Chief, F Troop
Evelio Mc Donald
Sponsor
Sponsor

turning on the blink

Post by Evelio Mc Donald »

Hey Kitty
I got a good one working, to compete agains this other guys, so far is just the action, and trigger guard, I will post some pictures tomorrow. They are still in the oven cooking !!!!!!!!! I still think you got the best so far, but Paul is fixing to catch up.
Regards to all
Evelio.
Evelio
jneihouse

Post by jneihouse »

Come on now Evelio, Paul doesn't need any help. He was ahead when we started the race :lol: I'm working on a little special thing for the 54:18 triggerguard, and a few other things. Got to win that "Lord of the Bling Trophy"....Paul's an able opponent, got to bring my A game....I guess we'll be able to have the big unvieling in Jacksonville at the Sunshine Classic....The match may have to take a back seat to the pretty guns this year....Hey Chuck, you might have to rope off a special place for the "Bling" guns this year. I think velvet ropes and carpeted gun racks with a "reserved for" sign would be good, don't you think Paul?

Kitty
Evelio Mc Donald
Sponsor
Sponsor

Best Blink

Post by Evelio Mc Donald »

John, actually the one in the oven is mine, Paul don't even know about it, He is coming over Sat. morning to look at spinning wheels on the scope knobs, OH SHIT I am letting out some of the secrets!!!!!!! Your idea sounds great, we really should have a reserved rack for all the blink guns.
By the way if you need some help, let me know, I can do powder coating, and GUN KOTE, what ever color you want, also bead blasting, I will promise I won't tell anybody who it belongs to. ( but if somebody may come up with some good 18 years old whiskey, I may be tempted ??? ).
Evelio.
Evelio
jneihouse

Post by jneihouse »

Gotta like a guy that can be bought with good whiskey......We gotta have a roped off area. Can't let thoughbreds run with grade animals.....

Kitty
Jason
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Jason »

Hmm... blue snakeskin on the stock with anodized triggerguard, trigger, and rings could be oh so pimp... I might have to snakeskin the scope, too... :D
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

Ya know, at this rate if I show up, stay sober, and actually shoot I could do alright this year...
Bob259
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Bob259 »

jneihouse wrote:You mean like this??? Looks perfectly normal to me. Life's too short to shoot ugly guns and spend time looking for them on the rack......

Sorry John, but it just doesn't look right. Now you really need to do something with that bland black scope... IT NEEDS MORE BLING!!!!! I see a Leupold custom annodized tube under your Christmas tree... :wink:

I'm really worried that if you let Pete shoot one of these and he'll be so spoiled with shooting a good rifle that he'll be getting another job to support his habit lol :D
jneihouse

Post by jneihouse »

Scope already has more "bling", just keeping it under wraps for now, since the race for the "Lord of the Bling" is on....I looked at the new paint jobs Leupold is doing in their custom shop, but I really like my T-24. Scope would look good dipped in the "American Flag" motif, but that "do so at your own risk" statement is holding me back.....

Blaubear, you've got the formula for sucess down pat. Do all three of those things and you're likely to be the last guy standing at the end of the match.....Only bad thing is that you aren't nearly as likely to do something that will forever get you immortalized in one of those stories that begin "Hey remeber when we were in......."

Kitty
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

Kitty, it is inevitable that I will do something memorable and endearing just being my own sweet self. It just comes naturally to me, and I actually pity the rest of y'all that have to work so hard for it. It's discretion that eludes me.

8)
jneihouse

Post by jneihouse »

I'ts humbling to be in the presence of a natural.....Usually takes a considerable amount of tequila, vodka, whiskey (you pick it) and some encouragement from those closer to a sober state in order for a truely memorable event to take place.....

I'm going to the range tomorrow afternoon around 1 or so if you want to join me. I think Mike is going out too.

Kitty