PA State Cowboy Silhouette Championship

Centerfires, rimfires, pistol cartridges and everything in between.
w30wcf
B Poster
B Poster

PA State Cowboy Silhouette Championship

Post by w30wcf »

Al Foust asked me to let everyone know that the match is still being held this weekend even though there has been some flooding ......but that has been mostly to the east of the Tiadaghton range.

Here are the latest road conditions:
http://www.sungazette.com/page/content. ... l?nav=5011

We aren't going to keep a little water between us and one of our favorite fun sports....are we!

Hope to see you there.

w30wcf
Steelbanger
B Poster
B Poster

Re: PA State Cowboy Silhouette Championship

Post by Steelbanger »

Hello John,

I was looking forward to seeing you and other friends at the match and had in fact paid my entry a few months back. Sadly I am one of the unfortunate folks that live to the east & south of Tiadaghton and have been dealing with flooding of my basement. My situation is about under control so I have been helping one of my daughters who really got hammered with a full basement of water losing appliances, furnace, etc. Locally the rainfall of the past few days totaled over 10" and all local waters are or were running at record heights. Wanted to try a new to me 32-20 CL at the match. Now it will have to wait until next year as matches ended for the season.

Shoot well and have a good time.

Best regards, Frank
Steelbanger, NRA Life
Member PRPA
Marlin - a hard habit to break.
Bob259
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Bob259 »

Steelbanger wrote:Hello John,

I was looking forward to seeing you and other friends at the match and had in fact paid my entry a few months back. Sadly I am one of the unfortunate folks that live to the east & south of Tiadaghton and have been dealing with flooding of my basement. My situation is about under control so I have been helping one of my daughters who really got hammered with a full basement of water losing appliances, furnace, etc. Locally the rainfall of the past few days totaled over 10" and all local waters are or were running at record heights. Wanted to try a new to me 32-20 CL at the match. Now it will have to wait until next year as matches ended for the season.

Shoot well and have a good time.

Best regards, Frank
Well Frank your not alone. 3 of us from NY were planning on attending but are in the same boat. Only a little worse as most of the main roads (highway) to get there are still closed with water over them. lots still with out power adn or gas and lot and lots of water. We too will have to wait till next year. :(
F Troop - Southwest Outpost

Proud Member of the Ram Slammers US Division (Two Bob)
krgriggs
B Poster
B Poster

Post by krgriggs »

Would like to see the scores when it is all over with. Could someone post them or give us a link to the scores
cslcAl
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by cslcAl »

Shooters, I am back in the loop with phone and internet. We had a nice day yesterday 40 shooters for SB and 33 for PC. WE will shoot CLA today and have 33 signed up so far.
I will try and post scores next week. I have some flood related things to attend to also. AL Foust
Team Sierra Member
Bob259
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Bob259 »

Glad to see your back up Al. This area here is devistated, I have never seen the water in so many places and not just a little water, we are talking feet. I think this will beat the flood they had in the 30's for damage before they had flood controls.
F Troop - Southwest Outpost

Proud Member of the Ram Slammers US Division (Two Bob)
boats
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by boats »

Anybody have final results ? We left Sat after rim fire and pistol cartridge. Going into Sundays CLA things were close wondered how it turned out.

Boats
Steelbanger
B Poster
B Poster

Post by Steelbanger »

I received this list of the winners after the matches.

Winners SB-Jim Luke 55 Brian Wakefield state champ 54
PC- Randy Ent 55
CLA-Brian Wakefield 56
3 gun agg- Kurt Bowman 159
Steelbanger, NRA Life
Member PRPA
Marlin - a hard habit to break.
boats
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by boats »

Thanks, know of anyplace the full results are posted ? Intrested in how a couple of my friends did.

Boats