Off Season Projects

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
unkmike7
A Poster
A Poster

Post by unkmike7 »

Hey John....See that girl to the right of you in the pink?..She's throwing you a kiss!! She thinks you look "Hot" on that bike.....Maybe you should be a NYC Cop...........
Jim Beckley
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by Jim Beckley »

All though having no experience with the other, I would have to say that being on this side of the grass is better.
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

I hadn't really thought of visiting Kitty in the Hospital as an off season project, but considering the handful he can be sometimes...
"If the America people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currencies, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their prosperity" - TJ
jneihouse
Distinguished Master Poster

Post by jneihouse »

So long as you don't try to paint, powdercoat, glass bed, or re-barrel me........

Kitty
Commander in Chief, F Troop
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

Ah - So you haven't found the Team Kitty (TM) tattoo yet?
"If the America people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currencies, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their prosperity" - TJ
jneihouse

Post by jneihouse »

Whewwww......So you're responsible for that......I was a little concerned about whatever story might have been behind that........Wait a minute.....I might ought to still be concerned........

Kitty
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

People have offered serious money for the pictures.
Bob259
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Bob259 »

Kitty, I'll be sending you a picture of a trademark tattoo you need to consider ;-)

You've got mail!!!!!
jneihouse

Post by jneihouse »

Nice pic Bob......If that was on my stomach can you imagine how big that cat's rear would be???

Strange as it may sound (yeah, right) I do have a signature "Kitty" tattoo, that I had done before I had even heard of silhouettes and before Duckgumbeaux tagged me with the Kitty nickname.....The tattoo fits, though, so it must have been fate.......or karma......or something like that....

Kitty
NewAZShooter
A Poster
A Poster

Post by NewAZShooter »

"What kind of projects do you have planned for the off season?"

Off season? What's that? Here we shoot all year. :P

Sure, for four or five months out the year we belly ache about the 100+ degree heat. But we don't have to sit in our garages in the winter and dream of the next match many moons away either.

You guys have some sweet rides, by the way. I too grew up on dirt bikes and used to ride a street bike to work. About 6 months ago I was seriously looking at the BMW R 1200 GS for our next trip to Mexico but couldn't talk the wife into the idea of me getting back on a bike and her joining me. Guess my two-wheelin' days are over. Safe riding to you!
~JW

Love it when those chickens fly!

CZ 452 Silhouette
Ruger 10/22 W/ Clark Custom Barrel, B&C Anschutz Style Stock
Interarms Mark X 30.06
Browning BuckMark .22LR
T/C .22 LR, .22 Hornet
Ruger GP-100 .357 Mag
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

jneihouse wrote:Whewwww......So you're responsible for that......I was a little concerned about whatever story might have been behind that........Wait a minute.....I might ought to still be concerned........

Kitty
Stewed, blued & tattooed and you don't remember nuthin! Maybe I'll just hold the video against future need... That'll teach ya'!

Now, about that high power build...