Evelio couldn't miss

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
psteiger
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Evelio couldn't miss

Post by psteiger »

It seems Evelio, on our Wed nite match last night, shot a personal best.............35........ and yes it was out of 40. (I made sure of that) Congrats old man!
Bob259
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Re: Evelio couldn't miss

Post by Bob259 »

psteiger wrote:It seems Evelio, on our Wed nite match last night, shot a personal best.............35........ and yes it was out of 40. (I made sure of that) Congrats old man!
Are you sure he wasn't leaning against the post :lol: Was he using BB's 504 :lol:
F Troop - Southwest Outpost

Proud Member of the Ram Slammers US Division (Two Bob)
jneihouse
Distinguished Master Poster
Distinguished Master Poster

Post by jneihouse »

Man, that's great...I knew he'd been sandbagging.....I think he's ready to go head to head with Kolby for high aggregate at Winnsboro this year.....What'd you all think??

Kitty
Commander in Chief, F Troop
Pete A.
A Poster
A Poster

Post by Pete A. »

I was there! I saw it! He just kept knocking 'em down. Like a man possessed.

The real deal is he didn't want to ding up the new paint on the target stands, ha ha. Good shooting compadre es muy bueno.

Of course this left Greg G & I to do all the serious missing and rail shots for the evening. Of course we rose (or should I say sank) to the occasion.

Pete A.
Bob259
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Bob259 »

He probably will be upset this got out with Winny and all the side bets that go on with Dawg and the crew :D

hambone49
AAA Poster
AAA Poster
Location: In memory of Tbone, I moved into his house in Hollywood, Florida

Post by hambone49 »

See Evelio, being on fire is a good thing! Congrats, buddy. BTW, who is your gunsmith? :lol:
Evelio Mc Donald
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Evelio Mc Donald »

Hambone
Sorry I won't reveal who the gunsmith was, its a well kept secret !!!!!!
It took near 20 years to shoot that score, it will probably take another 20 for a repeat, lets see that would put me at about 86.
I have really been disgusted with my shooting, for the last couple of years, and started building a benchrest rifle, I figure I should be able to do better seating on my ass. My rifle probably got pissed and desided to give me some hope !!!!!
Thanks Pat ( Chicken Sh__ ) now I will have to put up with all the damm side bets. Forget it Kolby, I already learn my lesson betting againts you, but I still think I can handle Mc Lemore.
Evelio.
Evelio
malinois
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by malinois »

Must have been the guava...lol....great shooting viejo.
Bob259
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Bob259 »

malinois wrote:Must have been the guava...lol....great shooting viejo.

Naaah... I think it was the thoughts of getting home to the reserve stock Scotch and dreaming of BB's new 504 build that did it... :lol:

As they say, if you did it once there is no problem with doing it every time.. Ahhh if that were only true, seems like the harder you try to repeat a feat like this the more you shake and jerk the trigger. Good Scotch, if that's your medical elixir of choice, that's the answer I think (after the match of course).

Bob259
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Bob259 »

Bob259 wrote:
malinois wrote:Must have been the guava...lol....great shooting viejo.

Naaah... I think it was the thoughts of getting home to the reserve stock Scotch and dreaming of BB's new 504 build that did it... :lol: Nothing like knowing you have to take a hacksaw to a barrel to make a gunsmith all giddy and relaxed.

As they say, if you did it once there is no problem with doing it every time.. Ahhh if that were only true, seems like the harder you try to repeat a feat like this the more you shake and jerk the trigger. Good Scotch, if that's your medical elixir of choice, that's the answer I think (after the match of course).