Both Eyes Open

This is what we do.
jneihouse
Distinguished Master Poster
Distinguished Master Poster

Post by jneihouse »

You know it's a slow day when I write crap like my last post.......And I'm stone cold sober to boot.....
Commander in Chief, F Troop
Gator
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by Gator »

genphideaux wrote:Gator,

The things I learn from here, never cease to amaze me.

LMAO
So let
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

I am actually working ma off today, first clear day we've had in how long??? Aside from the 12 days in Colorado working 12+ a day (won't say what we were doing at night, something about hot tubs and black vodka)
been slow here until today.
I will be at Georgia, may even bring some stuff to help hook up their hot water with, delivered a freebie unit two weeks ago.

Innocent
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.
GeoNLR
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by GeoNLR »

When is GA? I can't see making another match this year...but I'm curious.. Deer hunting, Duck hunting, goose hunting, tree rat sniping, air rifle tree rat sniping, eating all of Chef Elerman's fine cooking at camp de McLemore while illegaly duck hunting... Where to find the time for a match????
Image Chicken George
Gator
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by Gator »

Chicken

It is the first weekend in November (4th & 5th) in Brunswick. If you are interested, I will pass on #'s and email to Barbara and John.

C ya
Gator
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

Gator wrote:
Then notice how, with merely a few innocent (surprised she is not in this yet, but just wait) interpretations or definitions, a highly technical discussion can go from crystal clear to translucent and on into the tank with the speed of light.

Was this not on the proper etiquette on how to cut a cigar with both eyes open and pour a single malt scotch at the same time.

I think I have missed the whole topic...........never mind

Dang John we were that close to finding out, now who's this gal after my stock, I need a name and phone number. Cuz as Gator has pointed out so glaringly, today was SSSSSSSSLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOWWWWWWW.
We have but one life to live, live it like you stole it, live it right up to the hilt.

God Bless the USA

Dawg