2007 Winnsboro Gun Club Match schedule

This is what we do.
duckgumbo
Master Poster
Master Poster
Location: Winnsboro, Louisiana - Home of the Southern Nationals, the Greatest Show on Dirt!

2007 Winnsboro Gun Club Match schedule

Post by duckgumbo »

I am posting the official 2007 Smallbore and Air Rifle schedule for Winnsboro Gun club. Please make note that ALL matches are NRA approved and that we are now shooting air rifle in the regular schedule. If you have any questions, please call, email or PM me.

David

2007 SMALLBORE RIFLE SILHOUETTE MATCH SCHEDULE
ALL MATCHES WILL BE NRA APPROVED MATCHES

MARCH 4
Sgt. O'Ducky
Ftard Troop
atomicbrh
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by atomicbrh »

David: On the Monthly Matchs (March 4, April 1 for example), are we going to have the normal start times of gate opens around 12 noon and then Relay 1 starts at around 1:30 P.M. like in the past or will we have to start earlier to get the air rifle relays in? Will we have the Air Targets on the same range as Smallbore for the Monthlys? Our main interest will always be Smallbore but we are considering Air Rifle. I will be holding Smallbore Associated Matchs at Byram, MS. the Second Saturday of the month in 2007. With our club officials' approval I will hold Air Rifle also after the Smallbore Match. I have already purchased NRA legal Air Rifle resettable targets in anticipation of official club approval. I know that you wanted us to e-mail you with questions but others might find this information useful also.

Thanks,
Bobby R. Huddleston
duckgumbo
Master Poster
Master Poster
Location: Winnsboro, Louisiana - Home of the Southern Nationals, the Greatest Show on Dirt!

Post by duckgumbo »

Not sure about start times, but will let everyone know plenty in advance. I know that many will nopt believe this, but I will try ot go to ewarly church service each first Sunday so that I can sing in the choir and then be back by 10:30 and maybe try and start air about 11. Will let ya'll know about the times and the agenda. We also have to purchase the targets.

Motl or someone from Texas,

Please let me know where to order the resettable targets as we want to buy two complete sets.
Sgt. O'Ducky
Ftard Troop
stsbuyer
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by stsbuyer »

David,

This is were we bought the targets that you have used the last two years.

http://stimsonenterprises.com/targets.htm

You want the set that are approved for NRA rifle with one animal spacing between targets.

Later,

Paul
slowstdy
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by slowstdy »

Duckgumbo
So you'r telling me that; if we leave home on Friday, get to you Saturday night, we get to sing with you in Church, shoot Air Rifle, shoot Smallbore, eat Crawfish twice.... then have a few days to enjoy the BS, adult beverages and Louisiana hospitality before the Southern Nationals. (Monday is a Holiday). And you get the benefit of enjoying the Limeys Company for a week and a bit
Cheers Limey

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional
Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance
duckgumbo
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by duckgumbo »

Limester,

You are correctamundo!

Bring it on for a LARGE time! I may even aquire some jelly for you from my Mother! That is if you are worthy!!
Sgt. O'Ducky
Ftard Troop
GeoNLR
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by GeoNLR »

duckgumbo wrote:Limester,

You are correctamundo!

Bring it on for a LARGE time! I may even aquire some jelly for you from my Mother! That is if you are worthy!!
Jelly??? Where was my jelly for killing the snake? LOL
Image Chicken George
slowstdy
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by slowstdy »

Chicken, I don't want to make a big thing of this... But, some of us have have "IT", others well.... just shoot all day at deer and MISS..... What class was the snake? I have it from a very good source that it was 90 years old and dying any way.
OH Man is that good Jelly, It
Cheers Limey

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional
Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance