Woolmarket Season Opener

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
atomicbrh
Master Poster
Master Poster

Woolmarket Season Opener

Post by atomicbrh »

Since they will not toot their own horn, I will. Coast Rifle and Pistol Club in Woolmarket, MS. will be holding their first Smallbore Match of 2008 on Saturday February 2, 2008.

Rumor has it that they have completely rebuilt their rail system, firing line pad and firing line cover for the second time since Hurricane Katrina. The facilities are first class. Larry Shook, James Culpepper, Nick Wilson and Ray Miller work together to put on quality matchs the first Saturday of each month February through October skipping June for the Southern Nationals. We have been driving a 6 hour round trip for the past seven years to make these matchs and it is well worth it. Match fees are only $5.00. Juniors under 16 shoot for free.

Bobby R. Huddleston
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

Thanks Bobby, guess we just think everyone knows.
We have but one life to live, live it like you stole it, live it right up to the hilt.

God Bless the USA

Dawg
cwdgun
B Poster
B Poster

Post by cwdgun »

Congradulations on getting your range up and running again after everything else that has happen. I have talked to Dawg about it numerous times and I know you all have busted your butts to make it happen.
cwdgun
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

cwdgun wrote:Congradulations on getting your range up and running again after everything else that has happen. I have talked to Dawg about it numerous times and I know you all have busted your butts to make it happen.
Not me, I just show up for the comic relief.
We have but one life to live, live it like you stole it, live it right up to the hilt.

God Bless the USA

Dawg