Southern Nationals Crawfish Boil

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
duckgumbo
Master Poster
Master Poster
Location: Winnsboro, Louisiana - Home of the Southern Nationals, the Greatest Show on Dirt!

Southern Nationals Crawfish Boil

Post by duckgumbo »

Donnie and I had lunch today with our caterer, R V Arnold, and discussed the possibility of him doing a crawfish boil at the range on Saturday night after the awards. He has agreed to do this and we would like to have an idea of how many people want to eat crawfish a the range. I know that Limey will be head-first into the head-sucking and tail-pinching.

We do not know the price that he will charge for the meal. It will include boiled crawfish, corn and potatoes as well as plenty of Bud. We still would like to encourage anyone that does not wish to eat crawfish to dine at one of our restaurants in town. This will be a first for us and also allow shooters to be able to spend a little with one of our long-time local sponsors.

Please put your answer on poll so that we can give R V a head-count.[/url]
Sgt. O'Ducky
Ftard Troop
duckgumbo
Master Poster
Master Poster
Location: Winnsboro, Louisiana - Home of the Southern Nationals, the Greatest Show on Dirt!

Post by duckgumbo »

The poll did not come up, so someone needs to help me post a poll.
Sgt. O'Ducky
Ftard Troop
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

duckgumbo wrote:The poll did not come up, so someone needs to help me post a poll.
That my friend needs to be between you and your doctor.
We have but one life to live, live it like you stole it, live it right up to the hilt.

God Bless the USA

Dawg
slowstdy
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by slowstdy »

Woo Hoo.
Sorry to hear about your Poll!!
This of course will have no effect on the craw fish dinner Monday or Tuesday night.
Cheers Limey

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional
Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance