Southern Nationals Camping

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
duckgumbo
Master Poster
Master Poster
Location: Winnsboro, Louisiana - Home of the Southern Nationals, the Greatest Show on Dirt!

Southern Nationals Camping

Post by duckgumbo »

Robin informed me that we have one (1) camping slot left as of this morning. If you are not sure that you have your camping spot reserved, please call Robin and check with her.

We have 190 registered competitors as of this posting!
Sgt. O'Ducky
Ftard Troop
jneihouse
Distinguished Master Poster
Distinguished Master Poster

Post by jneihouse »

registered competitors
I like that.....One on the nicest things I've been called in a long time......That make me a Registered Kitty and Culpepper a Registered Dawg.....That ought to make some folks jealous.......

Kitty, The Pompous One
Commander in Chief, F Troop
duckgumbo
Master Poster
Master Poster
Location: Winnsboro, Louisiana - Home of the Southern Nationals, the Greatest Show on Dirt!

Post by duckgumbo »

We just filled up the last camper slot. There is a new campground at Turkey Creek Park about 20 minutes from the gun club. It is a new facility with all the amenities and in a very scenic spot. The person to contact is Rusty Roberts and his number is 318-547-2486. Call him if you need a space.

We have plenty of room at the range if you want to bring a camper, but you will NOT have access to electricity or water. We do have bath and shower facilities. If you are going to need space for a camper without the hook-ups, call Robin.

Kitty, I did not mean to include you and Dawg as registered competitors, only registered bulls**t artists. We may be the only match to officially recognize BS artists and actually have a certification for them!
Sgt. O'Ducky
Ftard Troop
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

duckgumbo wrote:Kitty, I did not mean to include you and Dawg as registered competitors, only registered bulls**t artists. We may be the only match to officially recognize BS artists and actually have a certification for them!
I was certified once........btw, how long do those last? I plum wore out my suit that ties up in the back.
We have but one life to live, live it like you stole it, live it right up to the hilt.

God Bless the USA

Dawg