TX200 pellets

Pumps, pre-charged, springers and everything else pneumatic.
jbolt
A Poster
A Poster

TX200 pellets

Post by jbolt »

I have a MKIII coming and was wondering what pellet I should use. I've read the fx likes jsb's but not sure which one(s)?

J~
Dee
Master Poster
Master Poster

Re: TX200 pellets

Post by Dee »

Every TX I have seen including my own shoots JSB lites 8.3g great. It is all I use in mine. Make sure you get the 4.52mm head size. The 4.51 are just a tad loose the 4.52 seals perfect for best compression. Pyramid is buy 3 get 1 free that is my source.

Dee
Trespassers will be shot.
Survivors will be shot again!
jdp
B Poster
B Poster

Post by jdp »

Mine seems to shoot JSB Match Diabolo Exact .177 Cal, 8.4 Grains the best of what I have tried. I have recently picked up 2 cans of JSB Match Diabolo Exact RS .177 Cal, 7.33 Grains to try and see how they do in the TX200 and Jason's Walther 300 PCP . I have used Crosman Premier Light .177 Cal, 7.9 Grains, Domed and they shot fine at chicken and pigs, but were not as consistent at turkeys and Rams. But are accurate enough to use up practicing. Mine has been tuned and shoots about 100fps less than when it was stock. But it is now consistent within 5fps.
John Peterson
jbolt
A Poster
A Poster

Post by jbolt »

Thanks for the information. My rifle came in on friday and I was able to pick up a tin of jsb 7.33s locally to try. What a nice rifle it is. This is my first adult air gun and springer. The springer is quite a different animal than I expected. I'm really suprised how much better it shoots offhand than off bags but I'm sure there is some technique for shooting spingers off the bench. I also ordered a tin of jsb 8.4s to try so hopefully those will be here next week. The trigger seems to have a little excess creep. Can this be djusted out?

J~
jdp
B Poster
B Poster

Post by jdp »

Your TX200 has a two stage trigger which can be adjusted to your liking. The Users Handbook will let you know how to adjust it. Page 6
John Peterson